Has anyone got an 11 aside football team

has anyone got an 11 aside football team becuz me and my mate are looking to join a team

if anyone has and there looking for sum players let me know plz :thumbsup:

im 16 and my mates just turned 17

contact the sheffield & hallamshire fa. they have a list of all clubs based in the sheffield area. there is also an U18 league, they have details of them too

contact the sheffield & hallamshire fa. they have a list of all clubs based in the sheffield area. there is also an U18 league, they have details of them too

cheers :thumbsup:

I run a football club that has 3 Saturday teams, and we're looking for players in all positions, for all 3 teams.

The Club is Sheffield Bankers and has been around since 1911. All the teams play on Saturday afternoons, 2 or 3pm KO. There is a 1st Team in the County Senior League, a 2nd team in the South Yorkshire Amatuer league and a new Over 35 team in the Wragg league. All the teams are aiming for promotion,but early season injuries are now stretching the squad of players that we have.

We have an immediate need for 2 goal keepers one of which is for the over 35 team.

If you interested get in touch, we train tue 7-8, open age, and Wed 8-9 (mainly for over35) player but all are welcome if times are more suitable.

All 3 teams are back in action 3pm on Sat 28th Oct.

jim