Christmas party, where to book?

The Original NYC Bachelor Auction would make an amazing xmas do. We've had loads of people book for their party already. Only a few tables left though. See sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=516358 or worldaidsdaysheffield.com

Tickets are £37.50 and include a champagne reception, 3 course dinner and wine at your table. Plus loads of hunky eligible men! It's a fab night out for ladies, but loads of guys who attended last year loved it too!

The Wick at Both Ends, West Street.

The ideal place to host your xmas knees up

we can offer:

- No hire fee

- Personalised drinks offers

- Party size from 8-40 people

- A choice of lovingly homemade buffets, ranging from £7-£10 per person

- Off-peak bar prices (£8 wine, £2 budvar, £4 cocktails, £12 DIY belinis)

We can provide personalised soundtracks/DJ's for bigger parties, or make special arrangements for almost anything you desire...

Email westgeorgie@hotmail.com with dates and details and someone will get back to you asap

Leopold Hotel offers a fantastic menu all in private dining suites.

Prices and details on front page of http://www.leopoldhotel.co.uk

Party nights are now sold out. Extra Party nights available subject to numbers.

Lunches and private dinners still available.

Thanks

We went there for our christmas works night out, and we can safely say we wont be going back again, the list of complaints we had is so long it would take me ages to type up.

Next week is full of parties, but we have room for more.

Join us Christmas Day

The Dam House menu looks amazing but I heard bad things from last year.

We're off to Strada :rolleyes: this year

if you want basic and cheap but good value try the Cutlers Hotel

... Please call Shaun at the Dam House as we did not get any bad feed back last year and we will have any answers to any "bad things" you may of heard.

We did have probably over 3000 people booked last year, so i apologise to any who may have had a bad time,

It's always best to let us know so we can put it right.

Where Can book for an office christmas party party? we want a nice meal ect

Can't recommend El Paso at the bottom of The Moor highly enough. See the thread I started here

This is what I said btw:

A group of us from SHU (Sheffield Hallam University) go for a meal every Christmas, and this year one of the team chose El Paso as the venue. I just wanted to recommend it to other people as it was definitely the best place we've been for a meal so far. Lovely atmosphere, fantastic staff who bent over backwards to be helpful and were genuinely friendly. The food was great; Italian/Mexican, and the owner gave us all a Sambuco on the house at the end of the meal! And the price was really reasonable. Honestly it was a fantastic night out - would be perfect for a romantic meal as well as it has a quiet and intimate atmosphere. Apparently there will be some Spanish / Mexican nights involving salsa in the upstairs area so we're definitely thinking of a return visit. Thank you to all the lovely staff for giving us such a great evening!