What's one of your worst traits?

Just one worst trait? I've got a whole sack full of personality flaws!

I have no patience, I'm overly critical of others, I lack compassion, I have a foul temper, I'm awfully lazy, I refuse to back down, I'm manipulative, I am too proud to admit I could possibly be wrong, I find it hard to empathise, I make horrible generalisations and see my self as the pinacle of human evolution.

I might well be a dysfunctional sociopath but at least I know I'm a dysfunctional sociopath ;)

I'd love to be there when they ask you "So what are your weaknesses?" at your next job interview.......;)

I drive up to Arbour Low and summon the forces of darkness in corporeal existance :twisted: (unless its raining)

I'm always right.....always :D

I'm a PROCRASTINATOR.

I bet you thought about posting that yesterday but didn't....... ;)

I'd love to be there when they ask you "So what are your weaknesses?" at your next job interview.......;)

Why on earth do companies ask you that at interview? They clearly dont want the truth.

"So Mr Bayly, could you name three of your weaknesses"

"Er, Cocaine, Blondes and Curry"

Why on earth do companies ask you that at interview? They clearly dont want the truth.

"So Mr Bayly, could you name three of your weaknesses"

"Er, Cocaine, Blondes and Curry"

LOL! I've always thought that!

What are your weaknesses...errrr...I'm not very good at getting up in the morning...I tend to take 10 minutes extra lunch break if I think I can get away with it...

My modesty is sometimes a bit excessive - still I suppose if I didn't have that I would end up over-awing people with my perfection!

I don't suffer fools gladly and that reflects through all areas of my life. If someone hacks me off, I will continue till I ruin them, usually in stealth mode, so they don't see it coming. I tell it like it is, don't pull punches and generally dont give a damn what others think of me. (bad trait or not, you decide)

:o Suppose it depends what they have done, sounds a bit excessive and scarey to me, but guess you won't care :hihi:

I think my worst faults are being stuborn (although it depends because i sometimes think that is a good thing) and being prone to the teeniest bit of laziness :hihi: oh and being to trusting at times.

I'm a harsh task master, if I can do it why can't you kind of thing.

I don't suffer fools gladly and that reflects through all areas of my life. If someone hacks me off, I will continue till I ruin them, usually in stealth mode, so they don't see it coming. I tell it like it is, don't pull punches and generally dont give a damn what others think of me. (bad trait or not, you decide)

dont think i can put it any better than that so... mine is something very similar.. i dont usually think it is a bad trait.. until it gets me into trouble again.. (e.g. this weekend at work managed to upset someone in a big way cause she wound me up.. anyone got a new job they can offer me?)