I want a ring made specially - who does them?

My sister got her wedding ring specially made to fit her engagement ring. It was by a gentleman who owns a jewellery shop on Worksop Road in Swallownest - opposite the dentist.

The work he did was great and he will make any kind of ring to suit your style.

Sorry don't know the name of it though!

the jeweller at swallownest is called Ellipse,

hes made me a few things but he does need lots of notice,

especially leading up to Christmas.but the items he made me were beautiful and exactly what I wanted

The bloke who owns it is called Glen Goodall and he's a lovely bloke, I went to school with him.:)

I've not had any cause for bespoke jewellery but my best mate had her wedding rings made by him to fit her very unusual engagement ring and he did a fantastic job. He's also done repairs to both her rings for her and is very particular. Highly recommended!

andino, near the back door of fat face on the outside bit of orchard square, near the bus stops.

Try McAvoy & Beardsmore

Oakbrook Road

Nether Green

Great place!

AJR Jewellery in Dinnington.

Handmade my wedding ring, & R-lass's wedding & engagement rings to fit within each other.

He's the best!

I have a freind who makes jewllery i can ask if she will make a ring if you like.

P & A Jewellry at Walkley:thumbsup:

Like Mary Poppins says, go and see Glenn at Ellipse Jewellery on Worksop Road in Swallownest.

He is really good and has some great looking items on display.

He is very nice and will need time to make what you want, but then quality takes time and rushed stuff will not last.

The shop is on the left as you travel up Worksop Road out of Swallownest just past the closed pub The Oak Inn and also after the Swallownest pub.

Worth the run to see what he can do for you.

Tell him the guy who calls about the Aston Juniors football raffles told you to visit.

He always supports us in our fund raising ventures with raffle prizes for the kids football etc and he will get my support as he is a really genuine bloke.

Cheers.

Tazman.

Hi, try Owen Waterhouse

http://www.owenwaterhouse.co.uk

He made my wedding rings, he did a fantastic job too and he doesn't charge the earth.

I knew him from school - was always a little bit odd to be honest. A rusty as well.

I had mine made at Andino's off Orchard square to match my engagement ring, no quibbles with it, and they offer free steam cleaning to keep it all sparkly (although not really applicable if you're after a plain band). You can choose the material, the width, the depth, the size (obviously) and the profile (i.e. flat, curved, how curved, etc). Mine only took a week to make, so good if you're wanting something quick too.