Blonde lass with crutch asking for money

She came up to me and said "any change?" and I said "no, I've still got the big house and the flash car",

I found the original thread useful. When she approached me at 1 a.m. in the morning asking for a bus fare, I was able to automatically say no. I thought that persistent begging was an offence...

So, was she off her face, then, expecting to be able to get a bus at that time in the morning?

She is a bl**dy nusaince.

Its terrible that the original thread was deleated , it warned evryone not to give money to these people , It was the longest and best thread this forum had , could someone please explain why it has gone ????

you gota think off it like this if one in every 5 people she ask gave her £1 and she ask and she asks 10 poeple an hour i know it only £2 an hour but if she begs for 10 hours a day then thats £20 pound a day £140 a week she will be on all tax free that more then what a lot off people are on. makes you think dont it is she real as she makes out and if she and that lad hu she is allways with adds his lot to it then that is a right wedge she is on

I cant go up Division Strret or West Street with out getting approached by someone, as soon as they say "Excuse me, or I know it';s not your fault" I just say, "Nah, sorry pal" and walk off, they usually just walk away looking for someone else.

Division Street is getting bad for them now, there seems to be loads up there, plus they must share the same pair of crutches, she either has it or a young lad.

Shocking. I am gonna write on a A4 sheet of paper for when I am up there on Friday and Saturday "No I aint got any money", saves me having to speak to them. :thumbsup:

Yes I bet they close this one.

Freedom of speak just gone right out of the window now.

Thinking of getting some tshirts done - "Bring Back The ***** Thread!"

Yes I bet they close this one.

Freedom of speak just gone right out of the window now.

You're dead right SpiderPete. Although free speech is alive and well on SF, the freedom to taunt and defame is well and truly banned.

Closing.