Blonde lass with crutch asking for money

i last encounted this delightful young lady monday night with her crutch she told me she was homeless and hungry and could i give her some money i just said i didnt have any change and walked off i didnt feel sorry for her or intimidated i dont know why this is but it could be if ANY grubby dog on a string leading parasite got shirty with me i'd probably have no problem in giving them a gentle tap

shes apain in the nck not seen her for a while though

can't the police do anything?

shes even around friday and saturday nights when peopleare leaving the pub takin advantage of people hu r blindo. if i see her again ill jut tell her to sling it coz wen shes got that srutch she limps with the wrong foot

maybe it should be "no sorry ive read about you on the sheffield forum" :P

She was begging the other week again in fargate as she approached my son

who hadn't yet heard of her.

I quickly told him in full earshot of her that she was well known for conning money out of people and her reply was "so what."

He couldnt help noticing her teeth.

said he wouldnt have given her anything anyway.

slightly further up was a young pc doing his rounds, whats betting he knew she was there begging and didnt bother doing anything.

she threatned me once so told her to get a **** job

shes asked me a few times, i dont give money, however i think you have to consider her position, to be reduced to 'limping' about begging you gotta feel sorry for her, afterall none of you know her previous life experiences, your all very quick to judge , its not shes living the life of royalty and its very easy to just tell her to get a '******* job' with what qualifications?

Haz

It's her attitude Haza...She's rude and a total ****

I'll tell her where to get off next time I see her!

She collared me at 6.45 in town this morning, told her i hadn't got any change and that she was all over the internet so she better change her excuses