Does anyone know of anyone who openly admits to being racist?

Racism sucks however and should be declared ILLEGAL!

Are you being serious ? How exactly would you police it then ? What would be the penalty for being racist ? Would the law come down as hard on non-whites as it would on BNP type people ? Somehow i think not

What's a biggert?:loopy:

Generally associated with someone who's:Arrogant / Big Headed / Narrow Minded / Full of Themselves!

Sound familiar?

Patriotic my arse... Your lot openly admit to hating gays, Jews, and especially blacks, IMO that makes you a racist...

Racism sucks however and should be declared ILLEGAL! Much like your Party.

Come on clever clogs show me where I have said I hate blacks etc etc. Either put up or shut up.;)

royjames is demonstrably racist (as evidenced buy multiple posts here and in another place, but he's too scared to admit it) but respect where it's due craig(don't mention Johnson Beharry) mason gets the cigar..........

Bartfarst, I'd be very intersted to hear your view; this soldier (Grenadian by birth I believe) showed outstanding bravery under fire and pressed on to protect his comrades despitre very serious head injuries. A worthy recipient of the V.C. or perhaps not as craigmason would have it?

Beharry earned that decoration on the strength of the valour he demonstrated while serving in the British Army. The UK has long-held traditions of employing troops from across the empire/commonwealth and many have been equally worthy recipients of decorations.

blah blah blah skin colour blah blah blah blah blah blah inherenetly racist blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ..
That didn't take long.

Cyclone, we are all different, and the other races do tend to hold other beliefs and lifestyles.

Acknowledging that we're all different is common sense - you can call it racism if you wish, but your record seems to get stuck on screams of racism, doesn't it?

I agree. You are different to me.

I try to have an open mind and learn about other ways of doing things.

I judge people on how they are and not what they are.

You seem to think that *******, pakis and chinks are thick and in some way second class as their skin is not white.

I'll stick to my way thanks.

Oh dear, you are cerebrally challenged, aren't you?

If you actually look back through my posts on similar subjects, you will find that I have stated - several times - that the oriental races are actually slightly more intelligent than the caucasians.

Please try to curb your crass language - some coloured gentlemen may find it offensive.

What's a biggert?

Generally associated with someone who's:Arrogant / Big Headed / Narrow Minded / Full of Themselves!

Sound familiar?

Oh, I see - sounds rather similar to a bigot. I must add 'biggert' to my vocabulary.

I must add 'biggert' to my vocabulary.

You should also add petty & facetious to your vocabulary!

I must add 'biggert' to my vocabulary.

Well i added it to mine, and started a thread about it. Off topic i know, but this is exactly how new words are formed.

Well i added it to mine, and started a thread about it. Off topic i know, but this is exactly how new words are formed.

Glad my spelling mistake was of help to you.

Maybe everyone should start been more petty & facetious?

I am sure the Petty & Facetious Bigots will have something to say about it?

Mod note:

So that I don't have to ban half a dozen people in one go I'm closing the thread. Next time I'll just hand out the bans without warning.

Closing.