Goal Keeper Needed for 6 Aside intramural football

Six a side team needs a goal keeper to play in the Sheffield Uni Intramural league on Fridays at 11:00am, team is of a good standard and looking for a good goal keeper to complete squad. Matches last 50-60 minutes and are played on the Goodwin astroturf pitches.

If interested email washingtonirvine_@hotmail.co.uk or call 07913228272

Dave

sound ,im a goalie and would love to play pal,get back in touch and we can sort something out cheers

Hi mate good to get a reply was about ready to give up and I ended up in net last week! can you make this friday at 11:00 am well meet at 10:50 at the pitches? do you have a contact phone number?

soz mate cant make it friday got to work but not working next friday .would love to play get back to me if u want me to play next week and i will give you my number cheers

Hey no problem next friday is fine but how often do you think you will be working as we could really use a regular keeper no problem if you can only play now and again though better than current situation.