David icke a man who deserves to be respected and recognised.everyone should listen

Wasnt it The Wogan show where he was made to look like a complete loon? After that people have never let him forget.

Chit sticks im afraid.

which wogan show are you referring?the first show he was taken out of context and has proven so in his books and also on the second wogan show where he was more warmly welcomed and won the respect of the audience.If people cant forget that episode then it is their loss and it shows the small mindness of people.David Icke promotes love and oneness that is the only message that is important.This seems to be the point that people tend to miss.:) :)

which wogan show are you referring?the first show he was taken out of context and has proven so in his books and also on the second wogan show where he was more warmly welcomed and won the respect of the audience.If people cant forget that episode then it is their loss and it shows the small mindness of people.David Icke promotes love and oneness that is the only message that is important.This seems to be the point that people tend to miss.:) :)

The trouble is its human nature to remember the bad things and overlook the good isnt it?

hahaha, so people actually do believe his ramblings then :hihi::huh:

David Icke does not ramble he only tells the truth.Where is your evidence that he rambles.I would love to hear your views.:)

Lisa, have you read anything about Icke which wasn't written by the man himself?

David Icke does not ramble he only tells the truth.Where is your evidence that he rambles.I would love to hear your views.:)

Do you believe all his theories? Which 'truth' are you referring to specifically? Or do you just admire him for promoting 'love and oneness'?

Yep, that was the start (with the turquoise shellsuit), but he's not really improved since. He always seems to spend the first half of the interview bringing that up, and the second trying to make you forget it, but with poor reasoning and a complete inability to answer any questions put to him! He's his own worst enemy really. :rolleyes:

What show have you watched?David Icke can answer any question put to him,do you understand anything about editing?the show wants to put David in a bad light so people believe what the programme wants them to believe .:)

Sorry but he's a total fruitcake. I find it hard to believe that anyone can take him or his potty opinions seriously.

you are entitled to your own oppinion.what evidence do you base this on?:)

What show have you watched?David Icke can answer any question put to him,do you understand anything about editing?the show wants to put David in a bad light so people believe what the programme wants them to believe .:)

You're probably right. It'll be that evildoer Terry Wogan and his scheme for world domination and the suppression of the truthful and righteous path. :rolleyes:

Well personally Im up for giving anybody a fair go and i make my own judgements and i like reading his stuff.

You're probably right. It'll be that evildoer Terry Wogan and his scheme for world domination and the suppression of the truthful and righteous path. :rolleyes:

I just KNEW that wogan had ulterior motives!!!!

Do you believe all his theories? Which 'truth' are you referring to specifically? Or do you just admire him for promoting 'love and oneness'?
the reality of our which has been scientificly proven,how the world is run,the manipulation,things he predicted which have now come true etc.The list is endless.glad to talk to you more if you want.:)

Did you know that Terry Wogan actually apologised to David Icke for how he treat him on the first show.:)