David icke a man who deserves to be respected and recognised.everyone should listen

One thing in this lizard business I'm curious about; if you break George Bush's tail off, will he grow another one? :o

Talking of slightly bonkers alien/religion theories.... is anyone familar with the Aetherius Society?

They have one of their World Centres at Birdwell, just off junction 36 of the M1.

I often wondered what they were, and once read an article about them. Seems to boil down to believing that Jesus is on Venus, and that spiritual/prayer energy can be stored in batteries and sent to wherever in the world it might be needed. So they have prayer sessions for victims of natural disasters etc. When challenged (in the article), along the lines of "yes, but despite your prayers, thousands died," the stock response seemed to be, "Well, it could have been a lot worse!"

Quite entertaining in a slightly barmy sort of way!

http://www.aetherius.org/index.cfm?app=content&SectionID=40&PageID=17

Lisa68, do you personally believe all of mr Ickes theories? For example that the Queen is a Satanist, child - killer and shape-shifting reptilian? I wonder if you could share any of Mr Ickes evidence for this belief with us please as it seems a rather unusual thing to believe about our monarch without strong evidence. I wonder who the children are that Queen Elizabeth has killed?

Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

Lisa68, I wonder if you missed the above and could comment on it now please?

One thing in this lizard business I'm curious about; if you break George Bush's tail off, will he grow another one? :o

purdyamos! What a shocking idea...but I like it!