Sheffield wednesday 2007 calendar

hi all, just thought id tell u, theres going to be a 2007 sheffield wednesday babes calendar, and it all goes to charity.

im going to be in it, along with 11 other girls. absolutly everything raised goes to charity, we didnt even get paid for the photo shoot, so be kind and go buy it!! ta x

So when will this calender be available? How will we be able to get a copy?

:confused:

I will pay NOTHING towards anything related to the most souless club in the world.

I will pay NOTHING towards anything related to the most souless club in the world.

er....it's not going towards the club. Read again. :loopy:

hi all, just thought id tell u, theres going to be a 2007 sheffield wednesday babes calendar, and it all goes to charity.

im going to be in it, along with 11 other girls. absolutly everything raised goes to charity, we didnt even get paid for the photo shoot, so be kind and go buy it!! ta x

Are you sure I thought the Owlettes calendar got knocked on the head (no pun intended).

Yes Fluid, read the thread before you post!

Then read my post properly please. I said I wouldn't pay anything towards something RELATED to Sheffield Wednesday. And I'm sure a Sheffield Wedensday themed calendar is somewhat related would you???

er....it's not going towards the club.

Which is why he said "RELATED TO." It's not him who needs to learn to read here.

Calm down people.... Like I said, the calendar has to best of my knowledge being canceled. :o :o

sounded quality i,ll have a 12 page spread on mintasses with wednesday stuff on good on ya .