FREE - energy saving light bulbs

Just come back from Broomhill Library where they are handing out 4-pack energy saving lights. Must be over £20 in value, totally free. Not sure if this is available in every library....

Anyone else got theirs (I'm sure I wasn't dreaming it).

Col

I don't know about sheff, but in derbyshire, if you visit the CAB, they give you them if you ask.

Are there places that still give them away? I saw them in a shop for a Quid a bit. That was a few months back! Problem is i dont rememer what shop it was.

Are there places that still give them away? I saw them in a shop for a Quid a bit. That was a few months back! Problem is i dont rememer what shop it was.
Morrisons were selling them for 49p recently!

Morrisons were selling them for 49p recently!

or 5 for a £1!

or 5 for a £1!

i got 5 for 50p in morrisons and they were selling them somewhere else for the same! Its philips bulbs, some sort of promotion:thumbsup:

I got a boxful free from YEB. I hate them and will only use them in the hall, boxroom and loo.

They tried to give us 4 each when we got our flu jabs until we politely refused. We've already got a surplus at home and only 2 light fittings that they fit into.

i got 5 for 50p in morrisons and they were selling them somewhere else for the same! Its philips bulbs, some sort of promotion:thumbsup:

Me too - makes you laugh when places are still trying to sell for £2-£3.:hihi:

They tried to give us 4 each when we got our flu jabs until we politely refused. We've already got a surplus at home and only 2 light fittings that they fit into.
the more modern ones fit into all the usual fittings

I recently spotted some which will be suitable to replace the 40W spots when they start to go

We've got mini screw in golf bulb ones in the bedside lights

We don't have any of those ugly curly tube ones

Quite a few places have been giving them away for free over the past few years. I could start my own shop! I've got one in every fitting apart from the lava lamp and the dimmer lamp because they can't use them. I wonder if I've actually saved cash using them? I've been using them about two years now and have about nine in use.