Walk round High Green and Wortley 21st October

Right, sorry tess, didn`t get it lol. Don`t think anybody`s allowed in the hall, you just look at it from the outside!

No probs then! Looking forward to it!!

Count me in! :)

Are you and everyone else arriving by bus ok with the times and routes?

Are you and everyone else arriving by bus ok with the times and routes?

Scubz, are you sure it's the 75? I looked up the timetable and the 75 stops at Lane Top. The 76 goes to High Green. Is that right, or have the Transport exec printed them wrong way round? That route's cool for me, by the way. It goes direct from Sharrow. :thumbsup:

Don't know who all the other bus candidates are. But I'll be there. :)

And lets just be sure, we have all been invited back to Scubz's afterwards for tea and cake, yes?

Will your dog be okay with ours Scubz? If you want we can put ours back in our car

And lets just be sure, we have all been invited back to Scubz's afterwards for tea and cake, yes?

Taxman really! Wouldn`t have thought you were a tea and cake man. The offer of a cuppa was aimed at the normal(ish) folk coming! There`s beer already in the fridge for you mate! But if you`re on your day of abstainence, tea, or coffee will be available! However, as a single man, cakes don`t exist in my life, so it`ll be biccys instead I`m afraid!

Will your dog be okay with ours Scubz? If you want we can put ours back in our car

Don`t worry about my dog Tess, 6/7 miles is too far for her although if my daughters knocking about I might get her to bring her in the car to the 1/2 way point, to come back with us. If she does that, there`ll be no problem, I`ll be keeping her on the lead anyway. Incidentally, there are long stretches where you can let yours off the lead, there`s just a small part where there`s sheep and believe it or not a partridge farm!

Incidentally, there are long stretches where you can let yours off the lead, there`s just a small part where there`s sheep and believe it or not a partridge farm!

Mine will be pleased! I did wonder if she would have do be on the lead due to sheep and the like.

Scubz, could you please check and confirm you've got the right bus number for High Green?

Scubz, could you please check and confirm you've got the right bus number for High Green?

yes purdy, 76 and 88 both come to the crossroads at High Green where I`ll be waiting from 10.30

yes purdy, 76 and 88 both come to the crossroads at High Green where I`ll be waiting from 10.30

Whats the official time Scubz, thought it was 11am?