Walk round High Green and Wortley 21st October

Not sure if this housewarming do is going to be this weekend or next, so we'll have to let you know ;)

Be great to see you again Strix if you can make it

thanks for your support all who have said you`re coming, come on, come on, all those who`re still thinking!

there`s parking on the main road Tess, just find High Green Health Centre and park opposite, I`ll be there early and watch ouy for your car. Anyone arriving by bus, the 88 is the best one cos they leave Arundel Gate every 10 mins. Ask for the crossroads at High Green and look for me when you get off (Old man with stick!)

Sounds like a rather cool walk. See you there !

Thanks Scubz for mentioning parking, my mum lives in High Green so we're quite familiar with the area but thanks :)

So whose going? So far

Scubz

Me and Mr Tess

Purdyamos

Grissom

If you do call at The Wortley Hall there is a bar which is open to the public and they also do tea,coffee etc, plus the grounds and gardens are open to everyone and its free.

If you do call at The Wortley Hall there is a bar which is open to the public and they also do tea,coffee etc, plus the grounds and gardens are open to everyone and its free.

What about dogs though?

said b4 tess, course you can bring your dog, would take mine but it`s too far for her. Up to now looks like there`s @ 8 ppl going, which is plenty

said b4 tess, course you can bring your dog, would take mine but it`s too far for her. Up to now looks like there`s @ 8 ppl going, which is plenty

Sorry Scubz, I didn't make that clear, I was wondering about dogs being allowed in Wortley Hall

Sorry Scubz, I didn't make that clear, I was wondering about dogs being allowed in Wortley Hall

Right, sorry tess, didn`t get it lol. Don`t think anybody`s allowed in the hall, you just look at it from the outside!