Please help us find somewhere to go after our wedding!!

Hello, my partner and i are getting married at the registry office in town on thurs. Very small affair, just us, our two boys (aged nearly 6 and new baby) and 2 friends as witnesses. In typically unorganised fashion we haven't really thought of where to go afterwards! We just want to go somewhere relaxed-ish but somewhere i won't feel silly in me dress! (not big white dress but fairly posh, from monsoon). Don't really like any of the places around the town hall unfortunately. can anyone think of anywhere? We are getting desperate now! We live in Meersbrook but quite happy to go anywhere really.

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry forgot to say, needs to be somewhere open at lunchtime and child friendly!

and apologies for typo in title!

What about the Dam House restaurant? That's supposed to be very nice.

Wooooohooooo i'm going to this do! :clap:

We could really do with some suggestions peeps, think child friendly, good atmosphere and a bit posh (I can blend in quite well when I try) 8)

I own the crown cocktail bar just by west bar police styation its a nice size for a small get together and has a very relaxing atmoshere we could private hire the room to you free of charge depending on what time your ceromony finishes PM me back as soon as possible and I will book it for you or if you want to pop down feel free.

We go to Aunt Sally's across the road from the Hallamshire hospital for family does, they are good with kids, and the meals are always of a good standard, with a good choice, usually something for everyone, and lunches are two for the price of one too :-)