Saffron Club Indian restaurant - it wasn't a good experience.

My partner and I generally eat at the Saffron Club once a month. The food is consistently good, from start to finish. Service is always very friendly. Relaxed atmosphere, always a pleasure to dine out there!

:D

A few of us from work often have a lunchtime meet every now and then. As a change from our usual (Kebabish – Wicker), Wokmania or Jumbo’s have been suggested. Now I’ve never really been that keen on Jumbo’s and have had varying reports on Wokmania - (been once a couple of years ago and it was OK though).

I have suggested the Saffron Club as an alternative. Reading this thread it seems that most people would recommend the restaurant (my feeling is the OP had a bad time and I can understand why she is miffed).

So, given a choice of Wokmania, Jumbo’s or Saffron Club – which would you choose? Oh, as it’s lunchtime, we don’t want to be there for hours!

Cheers

G

So, given a choice of Wokmania, Jumbo’s or Saffron Club – which would you choose? Oh, as it’s lunchtime, we don’t want to be there for hours!

It seems that it will have to be Jumbo's then although you may have starved to death by now! Not too bothered about Wokmania being shut but I note that the Saffron club has closed too. What a shame.