Strictly Come Dancing 2008

What a shocker!

Byebye Spooney but worst of all no more lovely Ola!:mad:

I did like Louise though and think she could win it.:thumbsup:

What a shocker!

Byebye Spoonet but worst of all no more lovely Ola!:mad:

I did like Louise though and think she could win it.:thumbsup:

What a shock, that Olas out. !! Whatever will the male viewers do now ? :gag:

The standard is extremely high this series and it's really unusual for there to be so many male celebs looking so good.

It is a shame that Ola has gone but then I suppose loads of female voters were getting worried by her 'fame'

I'm becoming a fan of Louise as she is doing really well and is going to give any of the others a run for their money.

Poor little georgina she so obviously isn't a natural dancer and you could see she was gob-smacked to survive the vote.

There are three or four couples that I could be tempted to root for so I'll be interested to see how it develops and at least my favorite girl is still in it..

The standard is extremely high this series and it's really unusual for there to be so many male celebs looking so good.

It is a shame that Ola has gone but then I suppose loads of female voters were getting worried by her 'fame'

I was scratching my head a bit about the decision as there were at least 2 dances which didn't make the grade, and Ola and Spooney was a class above either of those 2.

Just goes to show you that many people don't vote on the dance performances but more on the personalities, which is a shame.:suspect:

I was scratching my head a bit about the decision as there were at least 2 dances which didn't make the grade, and Ola and Spooney was a class above either of those 2.

Just goes to show you that many people don't vote on the dance performances but more on the personalities, which is a shame.:suspect:

Yes, I agree here. I think women viewers may be a little jealous of Ola.Also the couple that survived probably got a lot of symphathy votes.

What a shock, that Olas out. !! Whatever will the male viewers do now ? :gag:

Zip their trousers back up probably.

Zip their trousers back up probably.

Including the camermen apparantly. Heard they were arguing who was going be on the t.v.camera,while she was dancing.

Yes, I agree here. I think women viewers may be a little jealous of Ola.Also the couple that survived probably got a lot of symphathy votes.

Quite possibly correct Pat, either that or perhaps BT had a technical fault and certain votes couldn't get through or weren't counted properly.

I recall something like that happening before on some other phone in program

when it was only after the event that people revealed that they had a problem getting through to a certain number.

Whatever the reason something didn't quite fit right with the result as could be seen on the faces of the judges, the audience, Bruce and Tess and their fellow competitors. :huh:

I've just been watching the highlights and still think that the dress Tess wore did absolutely nothing for her at all.

I suspect also that Ola was such a popular dancer that she will probably be approached to be in any future series

Some-one i know has said that it is easy as they rehearse over and over again and I was so annoyed by this comment I'm tempted to drag him to a ttea dance [if they still have them] at the city hall and see how he manages.

I've just been watching the highlights and still think that the dress Tess wore did absolutely nothing for her at all.

I suspect also that Ola was such a popular dancer that she will probably be approached to be in any future series

Some-one i know has said that it is easy as they rehearse over and over again and I was so annoyed by this comment I'm tempted to drag him to a ttea dance [if they still have them] at the city hall and see how he manages.

Blimey, I wonder if they do still have tea dances at the City Hall.?They used to dance "proper", and they were always in the afternoon.Ive never been to one(ours were the night time dances) but heard they were always married couples,widowers or widows on the pull. :D

That'd suit my friend as despite having a long time partner he does at times have wandering eye's.

I had the chance to look around the newly refurbished ballroom and I thought they mentioned at the time ballroom dancing, however the floor itself is still very hard and I always liked the sprung floors from my dad's place as just walking on one put you in the mood for dancing.

That'd suit my friend as despite having a long time partner he does at times have wandering eye's.

I had the chance to look around the newly refurbished ballroom and I thought they mentioned at the time ballroom dancing, however the floor itself is still very hard and I always liked the sprung floors from my dad's place as just walking on one put you in the mood for dancing.

When we used to go there, the middle of the dance floor was glass in coloured squares. The girls all had stylleto heels,, and they always used to get them caught in the glass.Also I can remember if you were "snogging"anyone while you were dancing,the doormen used to come on the floor & split you up. Can you imagine this happening today ?