Strictly Come Dancing 2008

I agree but it won't happen, not when part of the proceeds of the votes goes to Charity.

It used to go to Children in Need Rich, but none of the money goes to charity any more! I was surprised at this, as it never got mentioned on the programme.

Anyone voting tonight on strictly?if so who are you voting for?

Rachael and Vincent get my vote.:thumbsup::clap:

It used to go to Children in Need Rich, but none of the money goes to charity any more! I was surprised at this, as it never got mentioned on the programme.

from the beeb webby:

This year, in accordance with the BBC code of conduct for competitions and voting, no money from calls made to Strictly Come Dancing will go to charity.

The main focus of fundraising at the BBC has always been the big appeal shows on BBC One and surrounding activity. That continues to be the case. Raising money for charity through premium rate phone calls has only ever been an incidental and occasional activity on BBC programmes.

Although we recognised many viewers enjoyed giving to charity in an incidental way through these phone lines, our main concern was clarity for viewers. The new policy of having just two premium call categories - one capped at 15p for all BBC programmes and the other for any charity appeals - would make it even clearer to audiences what to expect when they interacted with BBC programmes in competitions or votes. As such the BBC does not make any money from phone voting.

I did predict a few weeks ago that Tom would win, and I was right. Brilliant show and brilliant dancing ! :thumbsup:

I did predict a few weeks ago that Tom would win, and I was right. Brilliant show and brilliant dancing ! :thumbsup:
I'm glad now that the decision was made to keep him in last week, the showdance was just like WOW! Camilla is an excellent choeographer, it was entertaining, imaginative and unpredictable. I was on the edge of my seat!

Did you enjoy the rest of the show, pattricia. I thought it was really good and it was nice to see all the contestants coming back to reprise their best bits.

Bruce made me chortle at the end when he said to JS, who'd somehow managed to get himself right next to the trophy "you haven't won" :hihi:

I'm glad now that the decision was made to keep him in last week, the showdance was just like WOW! Camilla is an excellent choeographer, it was entertaining, imaginative and unpredictable. I was on the edge of my seat!

Did you enjoy the rest of the show, pattricia. I thought it was really good and it was nice to see all the contestants coming back to reprise their best bits.

Bruce made me chortle at the end when he said to JS, who'd somehow managed to get himself right next to the trophy "you haven't won" :hihi:

Fantastic show. I love the dancing and the fabulous gowns worn by the ladies.:thumbsup:

I thought it was really good and loved the dance with the last four winners all taking part.

Tom may of won but I was still cheering for Camilla

I didn't mind who won either Tom or Rachael liked them both,I voted for Rachael but it was about time Camilla won and their last dance was fantastic.

What are we going to do Saturday night now?????