95 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you vote for in the local elections

• Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Tory
    • Green
    • Other (please state)

I voted Labour because the alternatives don't bear thinking about

I doubt I'll vote.... The flippin' forms are so annoyingly overcomplicated and I have sod all idea who to vote for anyway so I just decided not to bother.

And yes I know all about the sacrifices during the wars to get me the privelidge of being ABLE to vote in the first place, but meh, if I choose not to bother then that's my choice.

Originally posted by Rich

I doubt I'll vote.... The flippin' forms are so annoyingly overcomplicated

It's like this........ you put a lickle cwoss in the boxes corresponding to your chosen candidate(s), put in correct envelope as instructed, get a witness to sign the witness form, and post. Hardly rocket science.

Originally posted by t020

It's like this........ you put a lickle cwoss in the boxes corresponding to your chosen candidate(s), put in correct envelope as instructed, get a witness to sign the witness form, and post. Hardly rocket science.

Well yeah but how in the hell are you supposed to know who to vote for?

And lickle cwoss?! WTF?!

You sir, are an idiot.

Originally posted by Rich

Well yeah but how in the hell are you supposed to know who to vote for?

But that's not what you said, is it? You said the *forms* are over complicated, and then went on to make a second point regarding who to vote for.

You sir, are an idiot.

Originally posted by Tony

Looks like the Lib-Dems are romping ahead in the virtual poll!

romping into level pegging with that other great force in politics, the Green Party. Labour limping along on third with the tories splitting the remainder of the lunatic voting fringe with BNP, UKIP, Arthur Scargill and the independents.

Though come on phan, even you can't believe that this poll is representative in any way, no matter how much you support the Green party. The chances of Labour and the Green party sharing the same % of the vote in Sheffield local elections are about as slim as a UFO landing on earth during the same day.

Originally posted by t020

Though come on phan, even you can't believe that this poll is representative in any way, no matter how much you support the Green party. The chances of Labour and the Green party sharing the same % of the vote in Sheffield local elections are about as slim as a UFO landing on earth during the same day.

who said anything about believing this poll is representative? I was merely commenting that last time I looked the greens were neck and neck with the liberals. although in the time it took to write this, the lib dems have once more surged into a strong position leaving the greens and labour in their wake (and the tories not waving, but drowning)

Mmmm it is an interesting spread.

the english democrats!!! :)

THE GREENS (cos mum said greens were good for me).

All the rest? Tried them, they're cr@p.

Well the Greens are in the lead now on 13, with the Lib-Dems and Labour sharing second with 12.

Hmmm! :)