Here's hoping!!!!!! :smile:

australia.jpg

cottagesampler.jpg

peacocktapestry.jpg

christmasscene.jpg

gardensampler.jpg

teddybears.jpg

usa.jpg

YES!!!!! :clap: It worked!!!!! All cross stitch stuff, done over many many years........

Those are wonderful Carolw! Well done! I love the christmas scene and the teddy bears ones they are so sweet! Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Awwwww.... thanks so much :blush: :blush: !!!! I've been doing this for about - ahem - 30 years now....... For some reason, these are the only ones I have framed.... I like to do the really big ones.....

I think framing them seems to be something we all forget to do lol. So have you got some that you haven't framed yet?

Not my own work - but thought you might like to see these!!!

I went on holiday to China a few years ago and went to a silk embroidery factory.... where these women were hand embroidering these silk pictures, they were taking the designs from photographs propped up in front of them......!!!!

rP1010058-2.jpg

rP1010056-2.jpg

10100642.jpg

rP1010066.jpg

rP1010065.jpg

rP1010062-1.jpg

rP1010061-1.jpg

rP1010063.jpg

Wonderful. their work is so delicate.

That must take some real concentration, looks brilliant though doesn't it

This is a bag I made as a sort of half-joke for my friend Vicky, who is currently teaching English in Japan:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a231/safetypingirl/home%20made/pantsbag.jpg

I'd assumed she'd liked it as an object of mirth, but then got an email saying how many people had said nice things about it when she wore it out. Was really nice to hear :)

That must take some real concentration, looks brilliant though doesn't it

Yes, it was amazing to see!!! Health and Safety in China was practically non-existent..... we also went to a silk brocade factory and a silkworm farm. At the factory they were weaving on looms and at the top of each loom (about 10ft from the ground) someone else was operating the levers!!! At the farm, there were vats of open boiling water to drop the cocoons in - and we could just wander around as we pleased!!

hi just posting pics of my jewllery....let me know what you think (use link on signature and link to shop from there!)