Craft photos, post links here!

No I'll let her see how useless I am at this computer lark:hihi: :hihi:

Well done Kittenta's little stitcher.

Just managed to edit my previous post, thanks

After a few more lessons I've now uploaded some others:thumbsup:

see post above

Thanks beansforyou. She wants to put the butterfly on her school book folder but i don't want to ruin either the folder or her butterly :D It is a material folder. Could attempt to sew it on I suppose, can't do much damage to the butterfly can I and the folders are only £3 should I ruin it :thumbsup:

A friend has sent her a piglet bookmark cross stitch kit. It has blocks of one colour so I'm tempted to let her have a go. If she doesn't get it I can but it away and try again another time.:)

Shelagh, your pictures are lovely, I notice they are all largish projects, do you prefer these? I like cottage scenes but I normally stitch presents for other people rather than things for home. That will change next year! I hope :rolleyes:

I used to do one large project a year, with lots of smaller ones before my next big one, I can't see me ever going back to it again, unless I'm asked for something specific. If anyone on here is looking for anything in particular I have loads of charts and mags to get rid of.

I used to do one large project a year, with lots of smaller ones before my next big one, I can't see me ever going back to it again, unless I'm asked for something specific. If anyone on here is looking for anything in particular I have loads of charts and mags to get rid of.

Maybe if you list a few things you have people may be interested :thumbsup: Have you tried selling them on the for sale section? Make some money for other craft projects :)

Looking at all your lovely cross stitch is making me want to go get all mine out again - but i've got to be good! there's only so many hours in a day and i'm trying to get enough yarn spun & dyed and items knitted for the craft fair on the 18th

I'm getting slightly panicky lol

Kitten, I was thinking you could get one of these metal keyring thingies (the bit in the photo holding the pink tigers head on) and fasten the butterfly on with that? here

Looking at all your lovely cross stitch is making me want to go get all mine out again - but i've got to be good! there's only so many hours in a day and i'm trying to get enough yarn spun & dyed and items knitted for the craft fair on the 18th

I'm getting slightly panicky lol

Kitten, I was thinking you could get one of these metal keyring thingies (the bit in the photo holding the pink tigers head on) and fasten the butterfly on with that? here

I like that idea thanks!

I hope you get all your knitting done in time! Maybe you can dig out your stitching when it's all over :thumbsup:

Wow Twirly, they are gorgeous! I bet they will be kept and treasured and passed down through the family :thumbsup: