Welcome to the crafts group!!

Hi and welcome to the group! We look forward to getting to know you :). Do you have any pictures of your work to show us?

Tracy

Wow! Thanks for making me feel immediately wlecome :D

I've only got photos of the last piece I made, which was a simple sampler, (Bucks Point)

But, apparently I need to post twice more before I am allowed to post links on the forum :loopy:

Will post them soon!

Caroline

xx

Ah yes of course, sorry I hadn't looked at your post count! Looks like you'll just have to come and chat to us more till you can post links :hihi:

I bumped up my count on the post your pics thread :)

And then added my own pics at the end.

Not that I mind random chatting :D

xx

I've just found them on the other thread! We have a work in progress thread which is for all crafts so keep us updated on that thread whilst you are working on a project :)

Welcome Caroline!

I have got a nice YIUJHJ8 for sale.

:confused:Can we have that in English please? I have no idea what you are on about? For all I know, what you are selling could be something rude!

Don't know if any of you crafters out there are aware of this, but the Sheffield 'Star' Newspaper are running a trip to the Birmingham Nec to a Crafts for Christmas Fayre.

It's in November (sorry I can't remember exact dates, but know it's a weekend) involves an overnight stop Bed, Breakfast, Evening Meal and costs about approx £89 (includes enterance fee to NEC. Coach Travel etc).

Perhaps some of you already know, but I just thought I pass the message along.

PS No, I don't work for them, before anybody asks!

They could do with running one to the shows in Harrogate :thumbsup:

:) Perhaps if enough of us wrote to 'The Star' they may organise one.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say a quick hello and let you all know about a Sheffield based craft group that has recently been set up.

Sheffield Craft Candy was created by a group of like minded crafters and it's a place to get together with other makers to support, encourage, promote each others work, participate in and organise workshops and craft fairs or simply share skills.

We'll be holding craft fairs, workshops, informative talks and general meetings as well as keeping everyone up to date about the Sheffield crafts scene.

Check out our website or contact us if you want any info!