Welcome to the crafts group!!

Hello all, I am that rarest of animals - the male seedbeader. Although I live in Wakefield, I teach workshops and sell kits through Jencel beads on Eccleshall road, so I'm hoping I qualify as a native beader! I'll go and have a look around now.

peter :)

Well..................I had a look, and figured out you have to be a cross stitcher to live 'ere. Never mind.

Hi, please don't be put off by the stitchers! We have many different craft etc here and would love to hear about yours also!

Absolutely! we'd love to see some of your work. We're always open to different crafts :D

I have not been on this section much, I do doll house crafts which is quite varied.So I thought you might be interested in my latest project.I have made a cafe come bistro with a roof garden.The inside is decorated with real lights, which looks good furnished as a bistro.The roof garden is tastefully fenced with spindled staircase so the customers can access the area,They can then enjoy the fine wine or beer in nice surroundings with perhaps a snack too.Sorry for going on ,but i get really involved in my miniature creations,some of my miniature people wear hand knitted clothes,which are done on needles like pins size 20 I think.I must admit I cant knit that small,but I do make their clothes sometimes.Is anyone else interested in miniature work?

Sounds lovely! Have you got any pictures you can show us?

I can take some today, but dont know how to post them on here, perhaps you can help

sounds great, I'd like to see pix too :)

wow, that is so good! :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for your comments,much appreciated, as I'm feeling very down at the moment,thanks again

Hi!

New to the forum, just thought I'd say hi! I am mostly a bobbin lacer, but every year me and a group of friends hold a series of christmas card making parties. (With lots of glitter and glue)

Look forward to chatting with you all!

Pader Cloak xx