Welcome to the crafts group!!

Welcome Catseyes4eva

My hubby is a comic fan too - I cross-stitched him and my sons a few Marvel Characters and Hellboy (not sure if he's Marvel though). I look forward to seeing some of your work

Do you have any photos of your Hellboy cross stitch? I'd love to have a look. I saw a fantastic one on Craftster a while back.

sure :) here you go:

Hellboy

I thought I'd add these for you too:

Ghostrider

Human Torch

Those are excellent! I particularly like the simplicity of the Hellboy piece. Thanks for posting the photos :) .

Dear Crafters

Would you like to sell the things you make? This Sunday 8th July 2012, 12.00pm - 5.00pm at the HSBC Sports Ground, Hathersage Road, Dore.

I work for Siemens plc and we are organising a family fun day along side 'Its a Knockout'. Part of the fun day is a 'Market Stall' which will be to entice and entertain the adults whilst their family and friends are busy taking part in the game!

We have four stalls available, 10ft by 3ft. £20 per stall is all we ask, all of which will be going to St Lukes Hospice.

If you are interested in taking up one of our stalls at this exciting event, please do not hesitate to contact me by private message or post a comment below.

Thanks

Rachel

Hi my name is julie, And i bake and decorate cakes,noelty, Anniversary, Wedding cake!!! Please feel free to view my facebook page, Cakes by julie

[email protected]!!!!:thumbsup:

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any craft classes / groups in the Sheffield area or near by. I'm looking for classes that teach you how to make soaps/candles/natural beauty products, anything along those lines. I'm also interested in glass blowing.

Please let me know! :)

Hi..I'm an art teacher and I'm doing handmade wood spoon puppets and silver jewellery etc...

I'm looking for craft fair in Sheffield...

Hello, my name is Geraldine and I'm very new to this online discussion thing. I don't even know if I'm doing bit this right! Here goes though. I do rag rugging and have recently started peg loom weaving. Not got very far yet as life is a tad up in the air right now, but I'm raring to go when the time comes

Hello, my name is Geraldine and I'm very new to this online discussion thing. I don't even know if I'm doing bit this right! Here goes though. I do rag rugging and have recently started peg loom weaving. Not got very far yet as life is a tad up in the air right now, but I'm raring to go when the time comes

Hello, I'm a card maker. I never noticed the intro thread when I joined the forum. :o

Hello Chez2, just went to the 'welcome to the craft groups page', where this is, and posted a reply. Hadn't a clue if it would work, but it has done! Don't know if I'm doing this right either, but we'll see. I'm on a steep learning curve at the moment.

Hi everyone, I thought it was time I introduced myself. :wave::wave:

I try a variety of crafts ranging from upcycling furniture, making clothes. Basically anything that I can get stuck into.

Hiya all

New to the forum but I'm a crafter.

I make my own cards for any occasion, I also do wooden name bunting, crystal canvas ( which I came up with myself) and many other things. I do have a Facebook page if anyone is interested in taking a look then please message me.

Look forward to hearing about other peoples crafts.