Welcome to the crafts group!!

Hi I enoy making cards is there a group that meets in sheffield I would like more ideas,I have got so much craft stuff but lacking inspiration at the moment,

Hey everyone!

Does anyone know any good bead shops in Sheffield? I make jewellery, but keep running out of materials... and I prefer buying locally rather than ordering the stuff online from Hong Kong!

Hi I enoy making cards is there a group that meets in sheffield I would like more ideas,I have got so much craft stuff but lacking inspiration at the moment,

Hey!

Me and my boyfriend are going to make our own christmas cards this year. Maybe we'll cut out stamps from potatoes, by cutting them in half and then carving a star shape or moon shape into the flat side. Then you can use gold paint, and stamp stars all over some dark red, dark green or dark blue card. When I was little, I'd do the same on the kind of brown paper you can get from the post office - to make matching wrapping paper!

Hi peeps

I've introduced myself on the main forum but thought I'd say hello here too as I only really joined the forum for the crafting group.

My main interest is papercrafting but I also enjoy knitting and cross-stitch when I have time.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Sara

Hi boyesy

I run papercrafting classes and workshops.

First option - I'll be having a class towards the end of January 2009, haven't finalised it yet (will post on the forum when I do) but we'll be making a few different cards and a gift box/bag as well. Admission fee of £10 to cover materials costs and tea/coffee/biccies. No additional commitment to buy anything but you're welcome to if you choose.

Second option - I can give a workshop for you and your friends at your own home (party plan style). I demonstrate a few cards and crafting techniques to you and then you all have a go at a simple make and take project. It's not as hands-on as a class but just a fun crafting time for you and your friends. There is no charge for a workshop and you get free rubber stamp sets and other Stampin' Up! products if your friends spend a minimum amount on goodies. The more they spend the more freebies you get.

If you (or anyone else in the forum) would like to come to a class or have a workshop then just mail me for more details (I haven't got enough posts to provide the link yet but I'm at sarastamper123 @ googlemail.com). There's also more information and some examples of what we might make on my blog (just click on it in the signature below).

Sara

hi if you are wanting cheap supplies for your crafting have a look at my website we are trying to sell affordable items so everyone can have a go at crafting and also by recycling as much as possible we are helping the enviroment to,i have been a crafter for years and have found the prices horrendous so now my eyesight is not what it was decided to provide craft supplies at cheap and cheerful prices

Hi peeps :thumbsup:

I turned my hand to soapmaking and packedmy job in to do it fulltime (not a good idea in the middle of a ressession I know :loopy:) lol I love it though please have a look at my website if you get a change and let me know what you think there are free samples available. And if you also want to help my girlfriend and her "need a new handbag fund :huh:" try a slice for yourself

ads

Hello Everyone,

I have just finished a few cake decorating classes and have a few photos of my cakes, i have only been making my friends and family cakes but am looking to get started off maybe doing some part time side jobs and was wanting some advice.

Thanks,

Laura

hi i'm having trouble finding a material called "mesh" that is stapled or stretched to fit onto screens for the older style of screen printing.

i'm trying to find pre made screens or maybe mesh or a substitute mesh on a roll to buy. can anyone help, thanks.

Hi I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I have a passion for the beach and anything you can find there and currently create driftwood frames etc. I would be really interested in learning wood carving, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Hi Caznic, I don't have any info for you, but Welcome to the Forum :D