Walkers Group Pub Meet, Hillsborough Hotel, 12th October 8pm

Well its been a few weeks since the last one:hihi:

Anyone interested, especially newbies, please post on this thread and I'll try to get it organised. You don't actually have to be an active Walking Group member to attend, we've had non-walking affiliates turn up in the past just for the beer!!!

As the last one was in the city centre maybe this one could be held in Hillsborough, The Hillsborough Hotel springs to mind.

Good beer, no juke-box, separate smoking/non-smoking parts and dog friendly (for you know who)

We may even discuss walking at the meet for a change:thumbsup:

Count me in, if it`s a night when I can get. Wanna break away from being described as a newbie, so the sooner the better!

Sounds good to me. The more dates in my diary the better.( That makes me sound like i`m tarting it over the internet doesn`t it, well, you know what i mean ).

Sounds good to me. The more dates in my diary the better.( That makes me sound like i`m tarting it over the internet doesn`t it, well, you know what i mean ).

Just being popular eh?;)

*puts beer goggles on Brude* :D

*puts beer goggles on Brude* :D

Holly sometimes ventures down on a Thursday :hihi:

*puts something else on Brude*

I can't go on Thursday. Have a nice time. :mad:

By the way, why out in Hillsborough? I think a city centre pub like the Red Lion or Red Deer is fairer all round.

Do they allow beagles Purdy?

I'd love to come on this one, Hillsborough would be great.

See you all soon

Do they allow beagles Purdy?

Sorry I forgot about His Nibs. :blush:

Good plan, Taxman!

I quite like the idea of meeting up in different places each time, maybe S. Sheffield next time.

By the way, I'm surprised you didn't make it clear that this will be an unofficial meet which may discuss unofficial walks over an unofficial pint, unofficially.

I can't go on Thursday. Have a nice time. :mad:

By the way, why out in Hillsborough? I think a city centre pub like the Red Lion or Red Deer is fairer all round.

Did the Red Lion last time so thought we'd have a change of scenery, it might encourage some of our North Sheffield people to come down as well.

And of course being "team leader" I choose the pubs with good beer.:hihi:

If anyone has ideas for future venues though I'm happy to take them on board