Cant believe i've had to put heating on

I have not had to put my heating on yet but Im starting to feel it getting cooler in the mornings. Going to try to not put it on for a few more weeks yet though as onces its on it wont come off till spring.

i don't believe in wasting money on central heating.

when it gets cold i prefer to sit by a candle.

when it gets really cold, i light it......

My heatings on today, Im freezing!!!!!

i know its a sad subject but i am gutted that i've had to put the central heating on, the problem is that now its on it wont get turned off until next year in the spring. autumn is finally upon us!!!:o
Marvellous, I've got a heating business, I can get off here and do some work.

I am sat here with my shirt off and the window open.

I was the same, I had been haveing the window's open and my neighbour though i was decorating the house till i told her i was just warm she thought i was bonkers. i was useing my fan up untill last night in bed, But it is the 1st time i had the heating on in ages, and i also know it cold as my child wore her coat :o for school, she normaly just were her uniform and take a umbrella with her.

Well it is October !!!

Personally this is the time of year I start to feel alive.

You should see what some parts of the Alps woke up to this morning :

Oburgurgl Austria

T'is a bit annoying. Although it's not exactly cold yet, it really is getting more autumn like. Which means that I'm starting to get more lethargic and slow. There always seems to be more to do this time of year, so it's a bit inconvenience that I become sleepier. :mad:

Still, I can't imagine it being a particularly cold winter this year. Probably, because there hasn't been a particularly cold winter since I was a child.

Crikey, I must be really nesh, I've been putting the heating on at night for a couple of weeks now.

It's October and the UK so it's cold and wet ;)

I got back from Spain last week and it was 35 degrees every day :( I'm really feeling the cold since arriving back in the UK - though not had the heating on yet...

Next week i'll probably start setting it to come on for an hour before the alarm goes off, and then for the hour that I'm getting ready for work as that's the time I really need heat!! Evenings etc I just snuggle under a blanket!!!

Mine went on last night, enough is enough, I can't stand being cold any longer it makes me so miserable. I know I'm really nesh but these folks that don't feel cold must have something wrong with them, it's not normal surely!