Cant believe i've had to put heating on

And so it begin's my last UK winter :D

Its starting to get chilly when its bed time, but once in bed i soon get warm, If im cold i put socks on and a jumper Both my kids are warm blooded so hardly feel the cold,

Dont get why people feel the need to put heating on as soon as it gets cold,

:loopy:

Dont get why people feel the need to put heating on as soon as it gets cold,

:loopy:

Er BECAUSE IT'S COLD!!!!

Personally I love Autumn, it's my favourite season, but I also like being warm..........

My wifes got Hot Flushes,so we're OK.

just put it on today but only to race temp by one degree :)

it hurts thinking of the next bill LOL

We try not to put the heating on-way too poor to have it on all the time! We do have a little fire that did go on last night for half an hour, as I am really, really nesh, but usually cold weather and lack of money are good excuses to lug the duvet downstairs instead of turning on the heating and have lots of snuggly evenings with my boyfriend :love:

Today I wore shoes and socks instead of sandals for the first time since May. I'm not nesh, I've put a cardi on this evening and I'm warm enough dahn here in East Anglia.

My heating has been on for the past couple of days, it is rather chilly in this house but we don't have a fire.

My OH brought me the duvet down yesterday to get under and keep warm but the kittens decided to join me too :love:

April loves to snuggle too bints-as soona s the duvet comes down April jumps on her mama for a kneading big love. Jeremy used to come to bed with us and get right under the duvet and snuggle into my tummy-I miss that cat so bloody much!

Just noticed that this thread has been revived, it's interesting to see that I started it three years ago nearly to the day, I've only been saying today that I can't believe I've had to put the heating on, I will write it on my calendar for next year "5 Oct put the heating on" lol

Christ,

I am sat here with my shirt off and the window open.

eww perv :hihi: