Any Woodhouse Babies????

Hi

Any mums and BABIES in the woodhouse area? Have started going to the mother and toddler group held in the salvation army building, which is just fab, but the children are of course a lot older (my son is only 4 months old). Its been wonderful to meet other mums but would be even better to meet mums with younger babies. Anyone know of any mother and baby groups or are there indeed any other yummy woodhouse mamas out there?

Awwww i've just moved from Woodhouse, and my little boy is 3 months old.

Hiya, i've PM'd you

Hi

Any mums and BABIES in the woodhouse area? Have started going to the mother and toddler group held in the salvation army building, which is just fab, but the children are of course a lot older (my son is only 4 months old). Its been wonderful to meet other mums but would be even better to meet mums with younger babies. Anyone know of any mother and baby groups or are there indeed any other yummy woodhouse mamas out there?

Hi my name is Georgia, I've just moved to Sheffield and my baby boy is one this wednesday. I know this a bit older than your baby but i would love to come this baby group but I'm quite shy in these situations. Please could you get back to me asap with more info.