Sign in to follow this  

Zebrahead at the plug tonight

Anyone goin to watch Zebrahead at the Plug tonight. I expect it to be dead. I recommend going though, they're great live.

Why do you expect it to be dead? We've sold a fair amount of tickets.

Cos I saw them at corporation last time they were over and they really struggled to get a decent crowd in the small room there. They aren't that well know over here are they.

Cos I saw them at corporation last time they were over and they really struggled to get a decent crowd in the small room there. They aren't that well know over here are they.

i was there!! and if it was advertised better i would have gone to the plug.. this is first ive heard :(

Was a good gig. More there than at the corp gig. Full of kids though. I HATE KIDS AT GIGS!

Was a good gig. More there than at the corp gig. Full of kids though. I HATE KIDS AT GIGS!

im guessing that he aint a patch on Justin as a frontman thou?.. mind you who would be as good as him.. should be a stand up comedian

The new guy was good. Sounds just like him. Ali's funny enough anyway.