I want guitar lessons!?

Any one do guitar lessons for beginners?

Giz a clue.

Where do you live etc? can you travel?

Can travel, live in Aston

Then in Dinnington try Dave Hallam.

He has a guitar shop and does lessons either 1to1 or group. Tel dave on 01909564653

might be a bit far for you, but pm crayfish - hes in hillsborough and does guitar lessons

You should look online for a guy called jon mizzaroli - he does correspondance courses and is one of the UK's unsung blues guitar heros.....sounds just like Jimi..amazing!

hi!

if you are still looking for guitar lessons i teach electric guitar. i live near the city centre (heeley) and have all the equipment you need for the session, as well as study materials, unfortunately i cannot travel.

i work full time so am available for evening sessions only, although i usually have a weekday off each week so could see you then if nesessary.

i charge 15 pounds an hour or 13 for students and under 16 year olds.

if you are interested please send me a pm or phone 07816 468 870

seeya!

nik

Hi

Just got into the forum thing... so you may already be sorted out...... if not...... have a scan at my site...... www timtheguitarist co uk

Most style to from start to advanced.............

if not, then keep looking... there are loads of good honest guy and gals out there teaching.....

Tim

Hi there, I live in Beighton and have just passed one of my students on to higher ground. I can teach in the evening (except Mon or Wed) or at the weekend and am very VERY cheap i.e. free (I do it coz I like to play and it gives me an excuse). I teach mainly chords and tab and a few finger styles. PM me if interested.

PS, I am not pretending to be a professional, just someone who can teach you the basics upwards.

I do recorder lessons....

i am very qualified as well....:suspect::suspect::suspect::suspect::suspect::suspect: