Ant Marketing - Opinions

again this is not my computer

I totally disagree but

1. I have first hand experience

2. I am a very hard working person

3. I am still there after 17 months and have never had a pay query

4. Know to some people who haven't worked there for long that it may not seem true but I am a very honest person and totally love my job who values ant marketing to the full

5. knows that if ever I needed help the support would be there 100%

Most of the people who give advice haven't worked there for more than 2 mins (or at least 2 weeks) I have and that should mean loads

I value my entire work force and know what to expect I reached and exceeded my targets and drived my team not only to exceed their own personal targets but also to achieve team targets

Lets be honest people who type on here only use ant marketing as a stop gap whereas I used it as a career progression and have a lot of time for it.

If you are looking for a long term employment and are hard working you will work a lot of money and make a lot of money

If anyone as worked there as long as I have (17 months) then I will value your opinions if not then I aint bothered with your disrespectful remarks

If you actually want to know what it is really like then give us a try and you will see:

1: training is first class

2: Team leader support is second to none

3: Quality feedback is also ace

4: Ongoing support is always top class

and last but not least

If you remember to turn up for your shift on time, swipe in and out correctly then I can assure you that you will be paid correctly (hours wise) bonus is subject to change due to cancellation and dialled hours

Happy searching

You mention top class training - can you confirm that people who are brand new to call centres or brand new to sales/telesales aren't given more than a few days training then shoved on the phones to get on with it ? (this is called 'ongoing training')

:loopy:

p.s it's a shame you are so dismissive of other people's opinions - Is that a good indication of what people who work at Ant get from their 'superiors' ?

I also notice that no mention is ever made of the desks by anyone who works at Ant. Is it true that they are made from fire doors on black plastic legs ?

This is btbwild now!!

I have been at ant for a year now & I have just been made up to quality manager in Jan!

Support I have had has been fantastic personal issues second to non James Hargreaves,Nic Self,Jane Thornley & numerous other managers have been spot on!

I worked for ANT when we had no training just a phone book how much has ant moved on 10 years on im BACK & moving upwards thank you ant marketing

No offence but I'm sure people would rather hear opinions from the people on the phones who are calling people out of the blue trying to sell them insurance rather than their bosses and recruitment team ?

I also worked for ANT some years ago and although I realise somethings have changed I would never advise someone to go for a job there.

My personal experience was similar to a lot of other peoples, not especially dramatic but it paid the wages (poor wages) for a while during a time of need for me.

My manager needed shooting, she sat on her backside and watched everyone, chatted, drank coffee and collected the hourly target sheets like an obsessive school teacher. We were made to sit in rows facing front.

I was actually pretty good and she never realised this until I had to take a returned call at her desk, after that she spent an awful lot of time sucking up because I was doing well for her team.

I left and got a job with double the pay, one I enjoyed.

Having worked in marketing and management at different times over the years I have found that companies who give incentives generally have rubbish jobs - or why the need for the incentive?

Most call centres have taken an American approach to bribery and competition in the work place, it might give people a reason to work hard but creates no job loyalty, no managerial respect and therefore a poor result generally for the company.

If ANT took the time to put their managers on training courses of how to be a good manager - they might find they could turn the reputation round.

I don't regret my experience - it taught me a lot but I would rather clean toilets for a living than work there again because ultimately - they haven't a clue!

Why does Ant have such a poor reputation ?

yes i can confirm that ant marketing do give on going training through academy team leaders.

Their desks are of very high standards and have top quality computers on them.

I wasn't always a superior and as an agent felt like I belonged somewhere, for the first time in my working career I had ongoing coaching and support and never felt like I didn't belong.

If you want to believe other peoples comments then fine I appreciate that but I have first hand experience and know how supportive they are.

Why do people come to ant?

Why do people exceed their targets?

Why do people progress?

Because they want a lot out of their working careers and actually CARE for the company.

Those who leave are only in it for themselves:

Well I for one can say I care enough to stay there and make things a better place for people who also CARE!!!!!!!

WHY DOES NO ONE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT:

DIXONS

CAPITA

VENTURA

TELEWEST

BT

OR

EVEN VOICE

(any comments on these is plesantly appreciated)

ANT MARKETING is a good place to work and as any other calling centre is working to suceed to be a better place.

Has any firm or company we all want to be the best but what I do believe is ANT is a good place to work!!!

People who don't believe that haven't given it good enough chance to prove otherwise!!!!

Those who leave are only in it for themselves

Crikey

Is that an official Ant Marketing statement ?

ANT is a good place to work - People who don't believe that haven't given it good enough chance to prove otherwise!!!!

How do you work that out ?

Are you saying that Ant's reputation is accidental or that the people who have reported less than favourable working conditions in this thread or to people they know after leaving are lying ?

Again this is not my computer!!

Because people don't give a damm!!!!!!

I can still give opinions from someone who was on the phones:

I also exceeded my targets because I wanted to be the best!!

Because I wanted the company to be the best

Because I give 110% in all I do

I suggest that people who don't believe in it don't give 110%

I still as a manager go on the phones to help out with hours targets, sales targets and also sph targets so am not just there to be a manager I actually still care for people on the phones and anyone there will tell you this.

How long have you worked there and exceeded targerts??

How long have you given it to make a difference to other peoples working careers?

How long before people realise that this is just like any other call centre?

We are there to help people succeed if only they gave it more than 2 mins!!!!!

Again this is not my computer!!

I suggest that people who don't believe in it don't give 110%

Again another incredible statement and one that anyone reading will take a lot from when considering what Ant Marketing might be like as an employer.

How do you work that out ?

Are you saying that Ant's reputation is accidental or that the people who have reported less than favourable working conditions in this thread or to people they know after leaving are lying ?

I'm saying they haven't given it a good enough chance!!

From a personnal point of view people are entitled to their own opinions and mine is if you don't give something you don't get a return.

Sorry if you disagree but everyone is entitled to their own freedom of speech and I don't like to hear things that have changed so much for the better!!!

How long have you worked there and exceeded targerts??

:loopy:

:hihi: