Ant Marketing - Opinions

From a personnal point of view people are entitled to their own opinions and mine is if you don't give something you don't get a return.

again this is not my computer

Their desks are of very high standards and have top quality computers on them

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate the chat.

It makes a change for someone to be honest and say they work there instead of registering another account from the Ant recruitment department and posting as though they are a new starter etc

:hihi: :hihi:

Tell us what you consider to be top quality desks then...

Minimum wage + commission.

have a look at the ant marketing thread to see the problems people have had with not getting paid correctly - my housemate was underpaid by £80 one month, and Ant said that they would only pay her £20 of the amount as they had no record of her earning the commission.

Another one with issues getting paid properly ?

Misterlee questions!!

Have you ever worked for ANT?

If so is your opinion from someone who did not give it a good go?

What have got against ant?

Top employer top bonus top prospects what more do anyone need?

I have nothing against Ant whatsoever, and am currently looking for work in sales, but find some of the statements made by Ant staff (and those made by the recruitment team pretending to be someone else) bizarre and maybe even (in my opinion) deliberately misleading.

For instance every time it's asked whether or not the desks are made from fire doors - the subject is changed.

Every time is asked whether or not there are wires tangled round callers feet meaning that they pull the plugs out of the floor based plug sockets - the subject is changed

etc

etc

No offence but do you really think you would have been promoted as quickly if various members of Ant's training team, callers, managers and account managers hadn't have walked out and gone to Voice ?

Misterlee Q's

Have you worked there yourself?

What have you got against ant?

do you earn my kind of salary & bonus?

Whoever is trying to message me my pop up is blocking it sorry! if it is someone who works with me see me in morning x

I have nothing against Ant whatsoever, and am currently looking for work in sales, but find some of the statements made by Ant staff (and those made by the recruitment team pretending to be someone else) bizarre and maybe even (in my opinion) deliberately misleading.

For instance every time it's asked whether or not the desks are made from fire doors - the subject is changed.

Every time is asked whether or not there are wires tangled round callers feet meaning that they pull the plugs out of the floor based plug sockets - the subject is changed

etc

etc

No offence but do you really think you would have been promoted as quickly if various members of Ant's training team, callers, managers and account managers hadn't have walked out and gone to Voice ?

Sorry - you appear to have missed this post of mine.

Personally I thought it seemed like a battery farm.

The pay's sh*te and the managers treat you like dirt on their shoe - not recommended

I think the best thing to do is to ask others who have worked at Ant to post their thoughts on the place and their experiences ?

The people I know who worked there have assured me they will contribute this week with their experiences of working there.

ARHHH SO FRUSTRATING!!! Voice have x members of ant staff begging to come back to ANT you tell me!!

Grass is always greener on the other side till you try it!

PROMOTION! I earnt it misterlee because I work hard & believe in what I do!!!

this is btbwild now my name my voice my opinion!

I have worked for many call centres in 15 yrs I came back to ant you tell me why!!

Can I also point out ANT is commited to raising money for help a Hallam child what does VOICE do??????

Can you describe the working environment at Ant for us please ?

Tell us about the desks and what they are constructed from - is it true they are made from fire doors ?

Or what about the complaint that people have told me that their feet have been tangled up in wires ?

Or what about the comments from the people I know who've worked there (and given it a proper go) who say that if they get put in the middle of the desk (squashed in one one side with 4 others) that there is a table leg in the middle so they have to sit with their legs open all day ?

so misterlee you are at VIOCE now can I also point out VOICE have lost contracts in their trial perods lateley

I think it's plain to see there is an agenda from both sides here.

Probably best to say goodnight and give it up?