Can someone help with ideas to decorate a shop window?

I have to decorate a small shop window for Euro 2004 and I am the least creative person in the world!! Has anybody got any bright ideas about what I could do? My drawing ability is nil and I've only got 4 more days to come up with a brilliant and cheap idea. Obviously it must be football related but your thoughts would be most welcome.

Just think about what football means to you (scoring, spectators, the pitch) and look at what you've got to work with - take it from there really. You may get other (even better) ideas as you go.

Seriously, I have window dressing and merchandising experience and can do the job for you if you like. PM me if you are interested. I could do with a few extra bob.

Thanks for the offer San Miguel but unfortunately my boss has delegated the job to me and wont provide more than a couple of quid to do it!! Its a bookies shop window and I'm told I cant just paint the whole thing white with a red cross cos thats not pc and someone might object.