Wing Chun / Kung Fu in Sheffield

Hey there, check out this guy http://www.wing-chun-kungfu.com

i have trained with him for 1 and a half years and i have improved more in this time than i did in 5 years of shaolin kungfu. so defenatly give it a try. I do chi sau at my house as well every now and then for some extra practice.

Details are on the web site but its monday wednesday nights 7 - 9 pm and then saturday 10 30 till 12 30 vestry hall, which is by waitrose.

Sounds good. Is it ok for beginners to come down?

Sounds good. Is it ok for beginners to come down?

Yep, beginners are welcome and encouraged to try it out =D

hi, there's a guy called joe who teaches on a monday night 7-9 but he's away for a few weeks doing a work placement.

some of his students get together for a bit of chee sao on a sunday afternoon at 2. should be in general cemetary near vine entrance weather permitting.

Hey i am up for some chi sau, i wonder if you will be around tomorrow?

and is general cemetary off cemetary road?

Sounds good, think I'll be coming down myself sometime next week. Probably the saturday. Did a lesson today with Pete Allsop (at the fitness club venue). Was very good. He did some chi kung, the kung fu was longfist. Enjoyed it.

Love to try out wing chun before I commit to anything, didn't even know there were lessons in sheffield! Thanks rinjin for the info!

Sounds good, think I'll be coming down myself sometime next week. Probably the saturday. Did a lesson today with Pete Allsop (at the fitness club venue). Was very good. He did some chi kung, the kung fu was longfist. Enjoyed it.

Love to try out wing chun before I commit to anything, didn't even know there were lessons in sheffield! Thanks rinjin for the info!

no problem anti-m! hope to see you there!

There are also a couple of other wing chun schools in the area.

If you are looking for Wing Chun classes, Master Darryl Moy has recently opened a class teaching Authentic Ip Man Wing Chun Kung Fu, at the Workstation in Sheffield.

Thursdays 8.30pm to 9.30pm.

@ The Workstation

15 Paternoster Row

Sheffield S1 2BX

website - wingchunkuen.org

Would highly recommend his classes and teaching.

Kind regards.

Hi Jon1234

i now run a full time kung Fu school at worksop we are located on worksop train station so you could get the train from sheffield.

Is there any shaolin kung fu in sheffield?

hi jon

im not st dinnington anymore im located at worksop train station where i have a full time school teaching classes 7 days a week.