Barnsley ASBO possible for youngest child yet!

Kill him before he kills someone

Possibly not the most constructive solution :suspect:

Makes you wonder just what the parents did/failed to do all those years ago.:huh:

He's one of many children who are running riot on our streets right now, when they should be at school :(

Ive just watched this on the local news, the lad promptly stuck two fingers up at the camera whilst the mother was crying, saying she needed social services to help. Apparently he drinks, smokes and uses cocaine? is this lad is a product of his upbringing? and why hasnt he been discaplined and properly parented before things got this bad, he's only 10 years old!!!

________

Hawaii Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Edited by pinklady

I'll lay odds that there will be a feature on this evenings local news. Extended coverage of 'boy gone wrong parent in anguish' story. :rolleyes: with psychologists on standby to explain that its not his fault and certainly nothing to do with his upbringing.

Similarly to the insane publicity the chip run dinner mums in Rotherham got a fortnight ago. :loopy:

His mum finds him such hard work she has considered suicide.

Could I offer murder/suicide as an option please ?

Send him to boot camp; it always works on TV!!!

Sorry if this is immature but I'm still laughing at the fact that there's somewhere called Kexborough.....

'Fancy a trip down to Kexborough tonight love?'

'Not a chance......I've got the painters in......'

Sorry if this is immature but I'm still laughing at the fact that there's somewhere called Kexborough.....

I would have thought it was a typo for Mexborough except for the fact that I trust fox's typing! :)

I would have thought it was a typo for Mexborough except for the fact that I trust fox's typing! :)

Ahhh but... its a cut and paste from the Barnsley Chronicle so maybe they are to blame :P