Sheffield Badminton Club (part 1)

I dont mean to be awkward but cannot do 19th-thats the only day I cannot do :o(. But I could do the following thursday...

I dont mean to be awkward but cannot do 19th-thats the only day I cannot do :o(. But I could do the following thursday...

Same here :(

Any other day apart from that! Im bowling then!

Are people okay with weekends? I have a Ponds Forge membership card, and that means I can book a court for £2.50 per session, as against the usual price of £6.00

However if there are many of us then even the usual rate of £6 should be fine.

I cant play this weekend. I am going to book a few courts for Thursday 19th if people can make it thats great! I ll be there.

:]

Enjoy your game next Thursday... unfortunately I wont be able to make it. But, hopefully il be able to make any other future ones because I really want to get back into Badminton...

And football...

And start swimming...

And Karate...

And circuit training (which iv actually been to tonight and it really did knacker me out but im going again!!)

x

Edit:

And Dance lessons... forgot that one :D

Wow - you certainly keep yourself occupied! And I always thought that I was the one who tried to do too many things :thumbsup:

Wow - you certainly keep yourself occupied! And I always thought that I was the one who tried to do too many things :thumbsup:

Well when i was with my ex, whenever he had anything planned- i never did so id be sat at home doing nothing.

Then i joined gym shortly before we broke up and now i love going there! And now im getting fitter I want to try things iv never done before, that iv always wanted to do :)

Its short notice, but does anyone want a game today at 10.15 Ponds Forge? I ve been let down!

Gary

would say im a begineer but used to play a lot, years ago so not totally useless. any day is good for me.would be better for me if ponds forge or hillsborough.does this appeal to anyone

Are we still on for this thursday evening?

I've not been to Pond's forge before but am up for a few games as nobody else I know plays :(

Who are we supposed to be meeting there or will the courts be booked inthe name of HypnoToad ;):hihi:

Mattel