Anyone for Monsal Dale / Miller's Dale September 30 or October 1st.

Thanks for arranging the walk Purdy. My legs are only aching a little bit today.

Next time we'll have arrange to not get back to Bakewell just as the bus is about to leave so you can pick up some puddings and feargal can get her ice cream. :)

Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Great Photo's Purdy :)

Is this one we can do again in the spring? (and I promise to turn up avec hi-vis beagle this time ;) )

Yes of course, Strix. And next time the six of us will perch at Monsal Head with real ale and 'chipped potatoes' (and ice cream) and watch you and the hound do the full 18 mile loop! :hihi:

Apologies again to you about the surprise hill, Scubz. I reiterate the last time I did the walk it was the other way around! Maybe we''ll go the other way next time and get a different set of views. :love:

Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Great Photo's Purdy :)

Is this one we can do again in the spring? (and I promise to turn up avec hi-vis beagle this time ;) )

Or avec hi-vis-with-mud?

:P

ive been to millers dale a few times an recently abseiled off bridge 75 (the disused railway bridge!! i loved it!! last time i went there were stepping stones (boulders) going round the cliff (the dog jus went for a paddle!!)

ive been to millers dale a few times an recently abseiled off bridge 75 (the disused railway bridge!! i loved it!! last time i went there were stepping stones (boulders) going round the cliff (the dog jus went for a paddle!!)

Hopefully we'll be doing that route in the next few months, floods permitting. Keep an eye on the threads, lilmisstiger, perhaps you'd like to join us? (and the dog!) :)