Blue Rover Metro (115 SD ) stolen last night

There is a blue rover metro in Meadowhall car park - it looks stolen its de bagged and clamped.

Its tax disk was blue so that will run out this year.

its in the front car park - go out the doors nearest to argos and its in the rear of that - all call meadowhall

We have invested in disc locks for all of our cars. They were roughly £80 each but are well worth the money. The only problem is they are a little large, and they get really hot in the summer!

Good luck with looking for the car hope you find it.

There is a blue rover metro in Meadowhall car park - it looks stolen its de bagged and clamped.

Its tax disk was blue so that will run out this year.

its in the front car park - go out the doors nearest to argos and its in the rear of that - all call meadowhall

Alas it's a Peugeot 106 - but many thanks for the info. Who knows where it may turn up !

Keep 'em peeled !

No i think you are mistake for the clamped one in the emptyer bit of the car park

The metro is where i said it was

No i think you are mistake for the clamped one in the emptyer bit of the car park

The metro is where i said it was

Sorry about that - You're right!

I couldn't get there to look at the time so someone went for me, they must have looked at the wrong car.

I had a look last night and found the Metro - Sadly it wasn't mine.

Mine is not metallic paint its plain (medium?) Blue. A bit like blue wheelie bin colour.

Thanks again for looking.

Keep 'em peeled.

Paul.

Sorry about that - You're right!

I couldn't get there to look at the time so someone went for me, they must have looked at the wrong car.

I had a look last night and found the Metro - Sadly it wasn't mine.

Mine is not metallic paint its plain (medium?) Blue. A bit like blue wheelie bin colour.

Thanks again for looking.

Keep 'em peeled.

Paul.

Yes the one at Meadowhall is Kingfisher blue (Metallic), I walked past it the other day

I was searching gumtree for a car, a cheap car and a Rover came up as a candidate.

Never seen them much and wanted to find out more about them; hence, did a google search to see whether there would be facts, comments and reviews, when I found this entry to this forum saying one just like it had been stolen.

I simultaneously hope and don't hope, if you know what I mean.

The picture in the gumtree ad doesn't show the registration at that angle but maybe you can recognize it in other ways. I hopes it is a useful lead.

www dot gumtree dot com/london/77/66727277.html

By the way its annoying having to register and join every forum one wants to leave even just a single post, but I did want to let you know. I expect a nice reward if, in the unlikely event this does turn out to be your stolen rover :hihi:

I was searching gumtree for a car, a cheap car and a Rover came up as a candidate.

Never seen them much and wanted to find out more about them; hence, did a google search to see whether there would be facts, comments and reviews, when I found this entry to this forum saying one just like it had been stolen.

I simultaneously hope and don't hope, if you know what I mean.

The picture in the gumtree ad doesn't show the registration at that angle but maybe you can recognize it in other ways. I hopes it is a useful lead.

www dot gumtree dot com/london/77/66727277.html

By the way its annoying having to register and join every forum one wants to leave even just a single post, but I did want to let you know. I expect a nice reward if, in the unlikely event this does turn out to be your stolen rover :hihi:

this thread is 4 years old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooops, my bad...

i saw Sept 23rd and thought this was a fresh issue from a few days ago...

thank you

Hi can anyone help us please by saying if they heard anything or saw anything last night/ earlyhours in beighton on the dirt track/lane between grange road and the back gardens of manvers road.(22/9/06)

as our blue rover metro (115 SD) was stolen last night.

if u live in sheffield please keep your eyes peeled for it its a vivid blue with no sill covers on it and the rear black trims are missing from both sides. It has blue spray Paint on both back tyres.

inside the rear interior pannels have been removed.

Therefore this makes our car quite unique.

The car is a reg number is M 564 HKH

Please pm me or Humperlumper or post a reply.

The car has been reported missing to the Police by us.

If u Know where our car is please pm with details thanks

Ellen & Paul.(humperlumper)

Judging by the description of it it sounds like the scrap man has run off with it!

Judging by the description of it it sounds like the scrap man has run off with it!

he may well have 4 years ago!!!!!!!!!! check the dates out:huh: