Customers of DIY stores

I work in a Diy store;people please,come in,look around,spend your money,but please please stop opening boxes of tiles,stop opening rolls of wallpaper when theres already a sample roll open.Just stop making a mess and being stroppy with staff over little things.:rant:

I work in a Diy store;people please,come in,look around,spend your money,but please please stop opening boxes of tiles,stop opening rolls of wallpaper when theres already a sample roll open.Just stop making a mess and being stroppy with staff over little things.:rant:

Funny you should say that...

I got banned from Homebase Garden Centre.

There I was minding my own biz when this assistant came up to me, out of the blue & said "Do you want decking?"

Luckily I got the first punch in but the manager didn't see it my way :help:

:hihi:

Funnily enough, when I worked in retail, I found that the customers tended to respond largely in the same way they were treated :suspect:

If they are destroying your shop, it's because they cannot find an assistant to help them to find sample rolls which have wandered allover the fixture and got lost (and the staff haven't returned them to their rightful place), and if they're stroppy with you, why do you think this is?

and if they're stroppy with you, why do you think this is?

'Cos they've been brought up in an "Eastenders" thrice a week cultchah innit

If we didn't disturbed things and make a mess there would be less work for the staff to do and therefore less staff required!

Why is it that in the Darnall B&Q theres always more staff than customers?