Does anybody want to join Costco?

yum Breitling. shush. don't spread the secret.

:)

(though i didn't see any Breitlings in Costco today when i was there)

its in the jewellery cabinet.

It does irritate me the way that they consider so-called professionals to be some kind of superior citizens who are allowed to shop there. You can be in police for example without any qualifications whatsoever and they are allowed in whereas someone who has high qualifications and high flying job isn't.

Police are doing good to the country, as is anyone else who is allowed to shop there, people who sit at home sponging of the state arent welcome, well that's how I see it anyway.

basically they dont want chavs coming in.

Police are doing good to the country, as is anyone else who is allowed to shop there, people who sit at home sponging of the state arent welcome, well that's how I see it anyway.

basically they dont want chavs coming in.

There's a hell of a lot of people who aren't sponging off the state who aren't included in that list. Most of the population in fact.

But presumptious thinking that the good people of sheffield wouldn't know of the brand breitling I do and i've lived in Sheffield all my life I own a genuine Louis Vuitton Messenger bag and wallet as well as many Dolce & Gabbana items

Not everyone in Sheffield is a chav!

But presumptious thinking that the good people of sheffield wouldn't know of the brand breitling I do and i've lived in Sheffield all my life I own a genuine Louis Vuitton Messenger bag and wallet as well as many Dolce & Gabbana items

i agree not everyone is a chav only about 85%

i bet 70% of people in sheffield doesnt know!

99% will know rolex but not breitling

Sorry, I can't resist. Those man handbags are awful, so tacky. As for D & G, where do I start. Sounds like you are a prime example of what a CHAV is. :hihi:

Buying D&G LV etc off Spanish coast/ebay/castleford market its not genuine, those people will tell you anything to get a sell,

Ps you forgot to put burberry cap on your ' I Have ' List

As far as I'm concerned, the more people think Costco is crap, the less folk will go in which means I don't have to fight my way round it when we go :)

I've read that on a worldwide basis, Costco cover their basic costs with the membership fees, which is why they can do such good prices on high quality goods.

The only thing they are more expensive on, when compared to a supermarket, is fresh produce like lettuce, cucumbers etc. Absolutely everything else is cheaper - and some of it you can only get from there as well (Kirkland Fruit and Nut Medley mmmmmMMMMmmmmm :thumbsup: ). Their meat is super quality - beats the supermarkets hands down.

I own a genuine Louis Vuitton Messenger bag and wallet as well as many Dolce & Gabbana items

What is the point of having something genuine when you can buy an imitation? I'm sure you aren't a chav but why have something that chavs can imitate and imitating designer labels is one of the main traits of being a chav.

Wasn't it Freshco that Curly worked in? And that strange woman ended up in the freezer .... :hihi:
Yeah yeah that's it! I knew there had been a "co" in his career in retail :thumbsup: