Does anybody want to join Costco?

Most People on this forum wouldnt know what breitling is!

LOL

I guess that's the reason they only have professionals and business owners allowed to join (they generally target people who are well off) so chavs can't come in.

You underestimate us. Any halfwit knows that breitling is just another premium lager like Stella..

So as a memeber can you order stuff from the american site? do you think they would send international deliveries - couldnt see any info on the website.

whats brietling???? :huh: sorry for being a typical statistic !! :)

That was BettaBuys! ;):thumbsup:
Oh yeah! All these years I've been in the wrong. A big fanx for enlightening me K :D:thumbsup:

LOL

I guess that's the reason they only have professionals and business owners allowed to join (they generally target people who are well off) so chavs can't come in.

Actually, I thought it was only chavs who were interested in Breitling and the like, and who could really afford it - isn't that where the word 'Bling' comes from? - thought it was an abbreviation!

breitling orbiter that balloon that trans navigated the world thats why i know its watches

My god what a Snob!

i didnt know what it was till i google it, so i presume most people wouldnt either! me slob:hihi: if only :hihi: you see what i look like

Wasn't it Freshco that Curly worked in? And that strange woman ended up in the freezer .... :hihi:

yum Breitling. shush. don't spread the secret.

:)

(though i didn't see any Breitlings in Costco today when i was there)

Be wrned they don't accept credit cards which makes life difficult when running a charity.

Also some of the basics like bicuits are in very short supply. had to leave and go to makro