Does anybody want to join Costco?

A friend of mine works for the Costco Marketing Department in Sheffield and has asked me to let everyone who thinks they qualify and would like to join to let me know. I will pass on contact details and he will explain everything you need to know.

To qualify you need to be a trade manager or business owner ( includes self-employed ), or either an individual member which is stuff like the police, council, NHS, teachers etc.

PM me. :thumbsup:

Tbh I wasn't impressed with it, I found JTF a lot cheaper and you don't have to pay for the card.:(

The cost of the card put me off too - I like to use Makro for bulk items anyway!

:)

i go there a lot & find most everyday stuff very cheap, my cupboards are bursting & the staff are lovely! Drum up some business Lestat, perhaps you should work in the marketing dept.

A friend of mine works for the Costco Marketing Department in Sheffield and has asked me to let everyone who thinks they qualify and would like to join to let me know. I will pass on contact details and he will explain everything you need to know.

To qualify you need to be a trade manager or business owner ( includes self-employed ), or either an individual member which is stuff like the police, council, NHS, teachers etc.

PM me. :thumbsup:

Maybe your friend could wangle some free member cards for users of the forum as a marketting tool. Then those that use there cards can tell everyone how great it is! :wink:

ohhh, free cards ..... Id shop there with a free card, but it goes against the grain to have to pay for a card. why should i have to pay to use a shop, i just dont get it

________

BUY MFLB

Edited by pinklady

I'm a member. It's ace, the only saddening thing is it makes you realise how much the likes of Tesco rip you off....

Can trainee teachers join, or do you have to be a fully fledged teacher?

Anyone can join, you don't have to be anyone specific, you just apply for an individual membership, you can add someone else too for £12

x

pay to join! you must be joking !stuffs not even sold at a good price and look at earlier threads to see which scumbag does his shopping there. They only sell Sh..e anyway

Gotta admit, Ive had problems at Costco regarding the service I have received.

I have raised a formal complaint with their head office .. but hats off to em they have offered me some vouchers, well said they will send em (not got em yet!)

I recon though Costco isnt as good as some people make out, occasionally there are good offers but as a general rule dont recon its that worth while .. apart from the cafe .. Oh those smoothies and their jacket spuds!