Starting Tonight, Adult Street Dance!!

haven't got her email address but you could ring her, number on the first message :thumbsup:

oki !! du u no if u can just go along to the classes or du you have to book to go ?? please wb cus im thinkin of guin tonight ?? and how do you get to it from hillsbourgh park because i havnt got a clue how to get there ?

Wanting to learn some new dance moves that you see in music videos?

Why not come and have a go at Adult Street Dance.

Thursdays from 21st September

Hillsborough Sports Arena

6pm — 7pm

£3

For more info contact

Aimee 0114 233 5310

i've got the running man move down. would like to learn the hand over hand tuggleman to complete my routine.:thumbsup:

This sounds great, count me in. I've been looking for a street dance class for ages but every one I found was kids only!!!

hiya !! where have u found all of the kids ones !! i have been lukin for kids and all i can find is adults lol !! please wb xxx

Hi Chloe

We did have one on a Tue and are looking to restart it asap. Will let u no as soon as we do. in the mean time there is a class running on a wednesday night at Wisewood School.

8-11 years - 6 till 7

12 - 15 years - 7 till 8

15 plus - 8 till 9

Ring and check that they are still running

Hope this helps

Aimee xx

i've got the running man move down. would like to learn the hand over hand tuggleman to complete my routine.:thumbsup:

Im sure if you came along Caroline would be willing to show you how to do it!!!

oki !! du u no if u can just go along to the classes or du you have to book to go ?? please wb cus im thinkin of guin tonight ?? and how do you get to it from hillsbourgh park because i havnt got a clue how to get there ?

You dont need to book, just turn up on Thursday @ 6pm with your dancing shoes on!!!

heya aimee !! du u no any classes that run on a tues ?!? wb plz xxx

Not that i know of, i will try and get ours back up and running asap for u tho!! xx

oki thnkyyu du u no ow long it gunna be ? we wa tlkin to sum one at reception and she sed it hasnt been on for ages lol !! have u ot msn or du u just use that email adress for emailin people ??? xxx

The class for children I nearly went to was at Ponds Forge. I think it was only about £1.50 per session. It might have been on a Thursday but I can't remember now.