Starting Tonight, Adult Street Dance!!

Wish i'd seen this earlier, we wasted a trip down there :(

Hi, I'd love to join this, I'm wanting to join a dance class.

What kind of dancing do you do? Obviously street dancing, I know! But what is it like, is it more routiney or more for exercise?

It sounds really good!

Helen

Are men allowed to attend, or is it supposed to be a girls only night? I am thinking of coming along, but there is a lad I saw a posting from on Gumtree who would like to go.

i dont do the street dance, but i will be sat in arena waiting for my son to finish football practice,one of the other parents does it though and loves it.

Hi, I'd love to join this, I'm wanting to join a dance class.

What kind of dancing do you do? Obviously street dancing, I know! But what is it like, is it more routiney or more for exercise?

It sounds really good!

Helen

We do some routine stuff, like learning a dance routine but we learn new moves every week :thumbsup: it is really good fun, trust me :)

As for the men, not sure there is room for them to watch, don't know whether she'd mind or not but it may be an issue with some of the women perhaps, being watched? I think I may feel a little uncomfortable but that's me lol.

Is there one this week aimee???

Are men allowed to attend, or is it supposed to be a girls only night? I am thinking of coming along, but there is a lad I saw a posting from on Gumtree who would like to go.

Are you not wanting to go in alone? Sorry if that's the wrong end of the stick :)

If anyone wants to go and is a little unsure about going alone, I'm willing to wait outside and go in with you, I normally go with a friend

Hello, yes there is one on this week. I think for the time being it will be kept as a women only class but if any men want a session putting on i may be able to arrange something!!!

Aimee x

hello, i rung you up recently and you told me that there was a street dance class on a tuesday night for teenagers, would me and my friend be able to join ?? please reply or easier for me to get it... send me an email on [email protected] thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hihi:

Aimee, how many classes do you actually arrange down there?? You must be a very busy lady :thumbsup:

Has anyone got aimee pearce's email adress ???

thanks xx Chloe xx