A question about evolution

If the human race has evolved from monkeys/apes-why are there still primative monkeys to this day??? The same thing goes for all other forms of life actualy;Us humans have evolved SO much over time into the super inteligent beings that we are(except for big brother contestants)and yet there are forms of life today that havnt evolved much at all over millions of years:huh:

And no im not a religeous/creationist wierdo!

We haven't evolved from monkeys and apes; rather we share a common ancestor with them. Monkeys and apes have branched off the evolutionary tree a little earlier than humans. Lower forms of life have branched off correspondingly earlier.

The primates evolved depending on the conditions where they were at the time. Those who adapted, or suited the conditions already, survived. Same with the big cats and such. Darwin explained it in his writings.

Im gonna tell Grahame what you said now.

Im gonna snitch! :D

Im gonna tell Grahame what you said now.

Im gonna snitch! :D

Go for it, I'll just release those pictures of you in a dress to the internet.... oh no, dam it, that’s already been done :). I'll think of something evil though, something to do with whelks!

Ok ok Youve got me there.

I never risk the lives of the whelk population.

Ok ok Youve got me there.

I never risk the lives of the whelk population.

I wouldn't worry about it, the whelks are safe. Grahame will read this thread anyway whether you snitch on me or not.

I wouldn't worry about it, the whelks are safe. Grahame will read this thread anyway whether you snitch on me or not.

I know, thats why im grinning :D

We haven't evolved from monkeys and apes; rather we share a common ancestor with them. Monkeys and apes have branched off the evolutionary tree a little earlier than humans. Lower forms of life have branched off correspondingly earlier.

or is it simply that all life simply shares the same biological building blocks ?

does that therefore mean we all followed the same tree ?