Bradfield road traffic.

Who agrees with me that cars shouldnt park or stop on bradfield road in hillsborough?It realy slows down the traffic flow when your driving through from penniston road towards holme lane;at busy times of the day the affects of it are felt way back as far as herries road.:rant:

Who agrees with me that cars shouldnt park or stop on bradfield road in hillsborough?It realy slows down the traffic flow when your driving through from penniston road towards holme lane;at busy times of the day the affects of it are felt way back as far as herries road.:rant:

I agree.

I also think that traffic turnng right from Penistone Road into B&Q should be given a longer green traffic light.

I also think that we need traffic lights on the roundabout outside Law Brothers garage.

In fact - why don't you lot all catch a nice bus . . .

. . . and leave the roads clear for me.

Ive often thought this would be a good idea and in practice they arent supposed to park from about 4.30 I think (but often do unfortunately). Something similar that does cause problems is when the securicor van insists on parking outside the banks on the double yellow lines - you get into the filter lane to get onto Langsett road to find a van/ someone who has 'just stopped to use the machine' there right near the end of the filter and have to get back into the right hand lane:( Nightmare!

I agree, it is nightmare that I battle through at peak times everyday. Lets face it, Hillsborough traffic is general is bad, not just on Bradfield Road