Is it worth joining a slimming club?

im not really that bothered about joining a slimming club, would rather spend my time in the gym, but i was wondering what do people actually get from these slimming clubs,

i do need to lose weight to get back to the size i was before falling pregnant with my daughter, just seems my body has changed since giving birth as i have always eaten quite healthy(apart from the occasional takeaway curry) but there has been a gradual weight gain, i obviously have to exercise harder than i had to before to stay slim,

After just returning home from weight watchers I just wanted to share that I have now lost 50lb since joining in January this year.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Im in a very good mood now!!

Well done!!! I have lost 12lb so far in slimming world and its great - still a long way to go though.

Hi Freya,

I'm a bit late on this thread but wondered how you were getting on and what you decided.

I have been to WW before, but as soon as I stopped going to meetings I piled the weight back on.

I want to loose a stone and need inspiration!

Just thought that I would report that after 11 weeks at Slimming World, I have lost 25lb. Chuffed to bits! Found it quite easy too!

Just thought that I would report that after 11 weeks at Slimming World, I have lost 25lb. Chuffed to bits! Found it quite easy too!

well done,

i didnt join a slimming club cos to be honest i would rather spend the money going to gym, i can take my daughter swimming with the gym membership. go to gym occasionlly at moment and take my little un swimming 1 or 2 times a week, i do more walking and dont rely on my car like i did.

cant wait till after xmas as my daughter starts full time then , so going to gym wont be so difficult with timing.

i am pretty sure i will be down to my goal weight for the beginning of next summer!