Jehovahs Witness conference in Hellaby.

And many lost.

Just as a matter of interest, are you a Jehovahs witness?

Just as a matter of interest, are you a Jehovahs witness?

That obvious?!

Just a bit.

It's the brainwashing that you get with all cults that gave it away

I'm not brainwashed, I had the opportunity to choose for myself whether I wanted to be or not, and I believe that it is true and has the better life option for me than not being. I am happy and healthy. I haven't been brainwashed into making that decision, I looked into it and made the decision for myself, not because I was forced or brainwashed into it.

But contrary to what some of you probably reckon, I am a normal person, not tapped and don't try to "convert" to everyone I meet. If it is brought up and people want to discuss the matter, then I am quite happy to talk about it, otherwise I leave it well alone! If people don't want to discuss it then that is their choice.

It was to do with God saying not to take in blood from anyone else (including animals) in any form, if he created us then surely he would have said that for a reason, not just for the sake of it, (you wouldn't tell a kid not to go near fire for the sake of it, there is a good reason) and then look what happened, people started having blood tranfusions etc, next thing there are new diseases etc that people are contracting from them every day.

So Jovvies can't eat Black Pudding? Never knew that.

If God created us...... Now theres a biggy

Why we always happy to be treated like kids? Tell you why 'cos people want to give responsibility for their lives to something else. "I can't do it cos God told me so"

So is it illegal to go door to door Pennypie, surely you should know?

No black pudding, think I'll become a muslim instead!

(Iknow, Iknow)

Going back to my previous post Mr Tansley would have enjoyed the assembly and atmosphere, as they are group of people that are very friendly etc.

But as Swordfish mentioned about my post in connection with families, how can cutting your own flesh and blood off be acceptable, yes i did wrong in their eyes but to me the 'no talking' to your family members just seems like blackmail, and when i need my family they arent there, pennypie has said she is not brainwashed and its good she could make her own choice but i have a different feeling about my own family members.

I was very upset to hurt my family but i wasn't happy and didnt believe like they did.

So is it illegal to go door to door Pennypie, surely you should know?

No black pudding, think I'll become a muslim instead!

(Iknow, Iknow)

No its not illegal to go from door to door, but there is an issue in that place in Scotland for cold calling.

I don't know how people could eat black pudding anyway - the thought of it turns my stomach - as does kidney and liver - why would people eat that?!

No its not illegal to go from door to door, but there is an issue in that place in Scotland for cold calling.

I don't know how people could eat black pudding anyway - the thought of it turns my stomach - as does kidney and liver - why would people eat that?!

Cos we're Northern :hihi:

Glad I got an answer to the cold calling question because the "wrong again" comment from Paul really got my back up

Just cos we're northern doesn't mean we have to eat dried pigs blood (or whatever it is!) I am actually going to have to stop thinking about it, I'm gonna throw up!!!!

I'm not brainwashed, I had the opportunity to choose for myself whether I wanted to be or not, and I believe that it is true and has the better life option for me than not being. I am happy and healthy. I haven't been brainwashed into making that decision, I looked into it and made the decision for myself, not because I was forced or brainwashed into it.

But contrary to what some of you probably reckon, I am a normal person, not tapped and don't try to "convert" to everyone I meet. If it is brought up and people want to discuss the matter, then I am quite happy to talk about it, otherwise I leave it well alone! If people don't want to discuss it then that is their choice.

If you are as friendly as the people I met on Sunday then its a credit to you.

Let me just step in here and point out that I don't want this to become a religous thread.

Its about meeting these fine people in there own envoiroment whatever your religous views are.

Regarding family feuds, there are a lot of familys in that position for hundreds of other reasons, drugs etc and my son has no such intentions of this causing any family disagreements and nor as parents do we.

Its an individuals own choice and though I hate any kind of religeon and will never convert to any I have no right to stop him.

Neither do I want to, he has met much nicer people through this and if it keeps him from the scum that litter the streets at night these days then that is a good thing.

Someone mentioned don't get mob handed in a debate pulling these people down for there beliefs until like me you go out and meet them.