• bugaboo
    • Graco
    • mothercare
    • mamas and papas
    • Maclaren
    • others

Oops, i just thought you meant 'the baby shop' if you get me :blush::hihi:

Do they have a website?

Nope, don't think. Its a one-man shop sort of thing. Lots of new and used.

Lol. Everyone think's it. But its just 'the baby shop' :hihi:

I used to get stuff from there! Its been there for years hasnt it?

Well my sister got her pram from there in 2005... so atleast 3 years lol.

I love it cause you can always grab a bargain, and it's easy to get too, for me anyway!

Well my sister got her pram from there in 2005... so atleast 3 years lol.

I love it cause you can always grab a bargain, and it's easy to get too, for me anyway!

Im sure I got a baby bath from there in about... 1986 and one with a stand in 1996. Bath stands were hard to get too.... it IS the shop with the colours around its name isnt it?

It says "the baby shop" and the background is all coloured and there are a few steps up to the doorway?

The sign fell down a few months back, never been fixed. lol.

Errm; They use the side entrance (Sliding door) LOL :hihi:

Hope you're thinking of the same place..

i got my pram from there for my 1st and shes nearly 7 now its a great shop i shall b going again in a few months for when i have my third :hihi:

Im sure I got a baby bath from there in about... 1986 and one with a stand in 1996. Bath stands were hard to get too.... it IS the shop with the colours around its name isnt it?

It says "the baby shop" and the background is all coloured and there are a few steps up to the doorway?

he has all different prams outside hung up etc

I wish I'd known about this shop! That was the drawback of getting one from an ad for me - not being able to poke them and wheel them around and all that so I opted for Mothercare where I could play with 'em!

We've got a bugabo. Great for walking up and down to school to fetch older child, but a nightmare for folding up and only just fits in car. I think i'll have to visit the baby shop on langsett rd for a buggy for our hols. O.H will not be happy at spending more money on another pram.

Are those Mothercare £34 jobbies any good? We refuse to pay loads for a brand/designer name, and these looked quite solid with decent double wheels, plus they folded up small and were very light. They looked fine for summer holidays, but are they?

The only thing with all the pushchairs, even the posh ones, is the baby is low down, which I don't like.

tescos have some really basic ones in pink blue and black for about £15 each

these ones are like the pushchairs of old days but are quite good, and for that price there is no worry about breaking it.

My mum got one from mothercare for about £35 which was good and sturdy but its actually quite heavy even though it is small.

Have a lovely time when you go :) .x

Looking at either of these for my impending delivery - like the light weight of the Bugaboo but prefer the looks and sturdy nature of the Quinny.

Has anyone out there owned either of these - i'd be interested to hear some first hand reports of how they fare in the real world (as compared with John Lewis display stand)

Thanks in advance!

I love my mclaren one, as it was ok from birth, had great padded baby bit & was virtually flat. Since then it has put up with a hell of a lot of knocks and is still very good after 2 yrs of use. Granted now I mostly use it for putting shopping in & he walks, but still ace.